Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Klara Fox x - Ipswich  (Read 662 times)

1 review(s) for x Klara Fox x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Wellhung241

External Link/Members Only

I would give a play by play of my enounter with Miss Fox. But unfortunately I didn't get to see her.

I made a same day booking with her (not at short notice but still a same day booking) and I did get through fairly easily via text messages.

But half an hour before we're set to meet I send her a confirmation text as we agreed (I was already in the right area by this point) and got nothing in return. I went to the given postcode and waited, and waited, and waited. And then 15 minutes after we were suppose to meet, I left. And I never heard from her. I don't mind being cancelled on at short notice, just so long as I'm given a reason.

I was not impressed. It was cold, and it rained.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

Sorry to hear about the difficulties she gave you OP....I have her on my HL and was hoping to try her myself soon so will be mindful of your feedback if/when I do make contact with her

Offline Naughtyboyuk

OP I forgot to ask...which area of Ipswich is she based ?

Offline Wellhung241

Past the University of Suffolk, on the way towards Nacton Road.

Offline somethingrandom

:thumbsdown:
I have seen her and it was absolutely crap and lackluster. Failed to deliver everything agreed by text.

Profile is a total work of fiction.
Sorry I did not review before but I actually forgot who she was!

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review  :hi: and sorry you had a bad punt.

Offline sunnyj

:thumbsdown:
I have seen her and it was absolutely crap and lackluster. Failed to deliver everything agreed by text.

Profile is a total work of fiction.
Sorry I did not review before but I actually forgot who she was!
Post a separate review.