Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana tickleandtease Watford  (Read 8903 times)

8 review(s) for tickleandtease (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline FS2016

I decided to try Nuru but wanted more than just hand relief so found Ana’s profile and thought I’d give it a go. Very glad I did.
Comms were easy, she prefers text and all responses were quick. Given the road name and called when I was close by to get door number. It’s a flat in the town centre, so a multi storey car park less than 5 minutes walk. Pleasantly surprised when I arrived as no face pics but Ana is a very pretty girl, I would say early 30’s, great body, boobs on the small side but natural which I prefer. The nuru was fantastic, plenty of attention given to the vital areas when on my back so by the time I turned over the old chap was raring to go. I opted for owo and at first I thought it was going to be a bit average to be honest and then after 3 or 4 minutes she upped the pace and started deepthroating me, this was fantastic. Blew my load in her mouth a bit of chit chat and offered a shower. Bathroom wasn’t great but adequate I guess. Never felt rushed, wasn’t asked for the money, I paid at the end. She tends to work daytime only, not evenings. Ana says on her profile she is addictive and she’s not wrong, I’ve been back a few times and it gets better each time. Highly recommended.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy the kid

Hi OP
Was your meet this year or last?
Only reason I ask is she hasn’t logged in since before Xmas, and I’ve tried to contact a couple of times with no luck (Ive seen Ana a few times previously) - and thought maybe she’d retired?

If anyone has any intel - let me know.

Cheers

Offline Dick Emeroids

Hi OP
Was your meet this year or last?
Only reason I ask is she hasn’t logged in since before Xmas, and I’ve tried to contact a couple of times with no luck (Ive seen Ana a few times previously) - and thought maybe she’d retired?

If anyone has any intel - let me know.

Cheers
Last log in shows as 21st Feb this year.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline FS2016

It was this year, I don’t think she uses AW much. I just contact her by text, always get a response, even if she isn’t working.

Offline Billy the kid

Last log in shows as 21st Feb this year.
[/quote]

My bad - yes you are spot on. Must have looked at the member since date which was Dec.(2012!)
Maybe still about then.

Offline Borabora

Does anyone know if she offers FS?

niftyfiftydave

Does anyone know if she offers FS?

try reading the full profile the answer is there.

Offline CamJon

Sometimes is the answer. It's not guaranteed. It does cost extra.

Offline winkywanky

It's £30 extra for the 'GFE' which I should imagine is full sex?

OWO, RO and CIM are included in the basic massage rate, at her discretion.

Offline Aquaman

Hi has anyone seen Anna recently as her adult work site seems down. Is it just covid or has she stopped? Aq

Offline finn5555

Hi has anyone seen Anna recently as her adult work site seems down. Is it just covid or has she stopped? Aq

Yes she working  :hi:

Offline max4374

Whata her contact details as she is hard to get a hold of?

Offline bobby1973

Offline DavidMk75

I thought she had left Watford during lockdown?

Does anyone know if she is working elsewhere if at all?

Offline Aquaman

I have tried on a couple of numbers I had for Ana and no luck! AW profile gone too, so don’t look good. Anyone else any news of her? Aq

Offline bobby1973

you have a couple of number  :unknown:

but no reviews in 4 years  :thumbsdown:

Offline finn5555

Anyone else any news of her? Aq

Yep she’s doing fine just taking things careful due to coronavirus  :hi:

Offline Daaz324

Offline Aquaman

Seems like Ana is back in business? Prices up though! - anyone seen her or have a number as not on AW. Aq

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline oneeyesnake

Keep reminding people, go to the indexation at the top..more often than not you will find the telephone number.

Offline Aquaman