Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber foxe anyone seen her recently ?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline A33

External Link/Members Only
Got a overnight booked for the weekend with amber foxe,anyone seen her recently ?.read her reviews on here, making m think twice  :dash: .facialially what does she look like? Any info be very helpful thanks !

Offline DickDasterdly

She is attractive facially, young as she is a student. She's more like girl next door cute rather than some glamorous type.
She's also up for most things.

Offline The_Don

Offline A33

Thanks! does she look like anyone facialy because she doesnt send face photos .also whats her services like ? Cheers

Offline Fuckwitten

A33 – did you meet Amber?  Curious to know what she was like as had an eye on her for some time.  What was she like facially and how big is she?
Cheers

Offline baranabus96

Met her twice almost 2 years ago, one was an overnight. I can't say what she looks like now but back then she was quite pretty, she had a bit of chub on her but quite a slim face.

She didn't really seem to give a shit the second things got sexual, had a nice chat and laugh both times at the start but right away when the meat of the booking happened she would just go into her shell. Did anything asked and with effort but not really enthusiasm.

BJ was average.

Mentions (and did even back then) that she really likes FK but she physically held me back from actually snogging her. First time I thought it was a hygiene thing so the second time I went overboard with mouthwash and breath mints, no difference to her service.

I don't remember how tight she was but she did spout some bullshit about how most guys cum in about 1 minute from fucking her.

You are asking about an overnight so conversation and her personality are a factor, she seemed quite boring and disinterested in anything I had to say.

I would review her but i'm actually tempted to book her again and I could then review that (as she was quite hot and i'm curious about if she's gotten any better at not being bitchy).
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 09:10:51 pm by baranabus96 »

Offline DickDasterdly

Care to share  :unknown:

She was ok with Anal on her and was also ok with me cumming in her mouth. She has lost weight recently, she's quite tall, not stick thin but not fat. If you initiate what you want to, she seems quite accommodating.