Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy's Mature Massage - Norwich  (Read 2166 times)

Offline ZippoLighter

External Link/Members Only

There doesn't seem to be any reviews on here.  Has anyone been?  Is FS in offer?  It's unclear on vivastreet.

Much appreciated.

Offline steveng1982

I went to see her quite a while ago now . Not a bad visit was alot cheaper then only 60ph and that included oral. Quite a bit older looking than those pics. Gives good oral but nothing else was on offer

Offline ZippoLighter

Thanks.  Shame though, I wouldn't have minded giving her one up the pipe.

Offline spudboy1974

I have been to see her a couple of times now, and was offered FS on my next visit, i think she only offers it to people she has seen a few times or wants too, might be worth an ask

Offline steveng1982

Have you seen her recently? I've not been since the price increase and also found it very hard to get hold of her.

Offline itk

I have been to see her a couple of times now, and was offered FS on my next visit, i think she only offers it to people she has seen a few times or wants too, might be worth an ask

We all knew that thanks to your review  :thumbsup:

Offline ZippoLighter

Thanks for the info.  If I can get an appointment I'll post a review 😊

Offline socks

Offline itk

your point is?

It means judging by your posts you’ve seen plenty but not given other punters here info to help us out if we were to be interested.

Online Henry767

But his posts have been giving fellow punters information, so i don't see what the beef is. if theyd just been requests for information it might be different.