Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie fun69 scam / avoid  (Read 1096 times)

Offline hornyjohn6969

Got scammed by this one last night. My own fault for letting my dick do the thinking. Theres a reason why her reviews are hidden. And by christ, she s ugly. Avoid. External Link/Members Only

Offline hornyjohn6969

Turned up, took money, went to get toys from car, fucked off. I was a complete mug but still annoying. You live and learn. Just here to warn others.

Offline funfungoodguy

That sounds like straightforward theft ?....    did you see the car or any other info?

Offline Big Bad R

Turned up, took money, went to get toys from car, fucked off. I was a complete mug but still annoying. You live and learn. Just here to warn others.

Sorry you got scammed. Post as a review to warn others  :hi:

Offline socks

Offline hornyjohn6969

That sounds like straightforward theft ?....    did you see the car or any other info?
No. I quickly cottoned on but she was long gone. A hard lesson learned!

Offline Hackneylad1

Have you had any success with bookings.
You have been a member for over 2 years and not a single review.

Offline Students Notebook

Have you had any success with bookings.
You have been a member for over 2 years and not a single review.

He probably gets scammed every time  :D
However Socks is convinced and as we all know, he's an old sceptic  :wacko:
S.N.

Offline socks

S.N.
It must be true. The level of detail, the consistency of contributions etc, all point towards this being an ultra reliable warning that we'd all do well to heed.

:sarcastic:

Offline hornyjohn6969

S.N.

Been punting for 3 years, scammed twice, attacked once, probably somewhere in the region of 40 successful punts. No problem if people are sceptical, I've been done once, won't be revisiting. Your call on whether you do or not.

Offline Hackneylad1

Been punting for 3 years, scammed twice, attacked once, probably somewhere in the region of 40 successful punts. No problem if people are sceptical, I've been done once, won't be revisiting. Your call on whether you do or not.

Where are your reviews then or are you not prepared to share the good ones.

Offline AllenTheMan

No offence but that’s a terrible ratio. Basically one in ten of your punts goes wrong?

You might want to find a new hobby mate. Like cage fighting.

Offline hornyjohn6969

Haha, none taken. Maybe I'm good at making bad choices!