Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best oriental massage house in norwich  (Read 1317 times)

Offline boredoldergent

Which offers the best overall extras?
Banned reason: Tout posting banned subject in every region.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Avg_Joe

i'm gonna reply to flag this, as i may be making a visit that way soon and would be interested in the replies
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Noobnewbie

I recently posted a review re: Thai in Loddon.  The women was around 40 and a 4 out of 10.  But the massage, especially the attn to my balls and dick was superb.  She comes up on gumtree if you search under Google.   Summary - not pretty, good tits and great technique.

Offline Frogbob

Offline EquineLover

They are all good but at the same time can be all bad. It depends on the luck of the draw who is working there that week.

My favourite two are Magdalene street and Ber street. I got a free 4 hand at Ber street as the new girl was being “trained”.

But going back to both these locations another time has resulted in older, plumper women. It really is pot luck.

Offline itk

They are all good but at the same time can be all bad. It depends on the luck of the draw who is working there that week.

My favourite two are Magdalene street and Ber street. I got a free 4 hand at Ber street as the new girl was being “trained”.

But going back to both these locations another time has resulted in older, plumper women. It really is pot luck.

Got to agree with that. Not in Norwich but GY I had an excellent HE massage with one, went back several times since and had a worse time with plumper women or left as the woman wasn’t to my liking. Seemed I was just lucky to begin with.