Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yimsmilemassage Chesterfield  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Just noticed Thai massage this ad in Chesterfield. They have 4, 5 star reviews in the last month from males saying how much they "enjoyed" the experience.

Anyone any knowledge?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 04:41:32 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline GingerNuts

There's a business Facebook page: External Link/Members Only

Thai Traditional £30/Hr 90min£45 Thai oil full body massage £30/hr 90min£45 Swedish massage £30/hr90min£45 Back,Neck And Shoulders£30/hr90min£45 Foot and Leg massage £20/hr90min£30

Offline Hereto69

I phoned this Lady, sounds very nice, genuine and helpful.

Asked he outright if HE and similar services were available, ri which she said no BUT informed I could ask her "anything" in person.....

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Thanks for that. Your a braver man than I Gunga Din! Sounds like it might be promising? I looked on Street View and it's a nice looking terraced house in a good area. There's nothing else currently apart from Fei. Even the old stand by opposite the Cinema seems to have gone quiet or maybe TS.

Offline Hereto69

Thank you. To the battlefield I go!

Yes, it sounds promising and tbh I am going to book and if it's legit, I'll just enjoy a quality massage.

Online STEVO 69

Hope you get a good result, I would really like to know the outcome.  In my area !!!! :thumbsup:

Offline Dick Cheese

Thank you. To the battlefield I go!

Yes, it sounds promising and tbh I am going to book and if it's legit, I'll just enjoy a quality massage.

How did you get on ?