Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham opportunities  (Read 838 times)

Offline tombarrow

I shall be in Birmingham soon for the first time. Hope to go to a sauna massage parlour for straight simple sex. I've found these to be good in Manchester, any good suggestions for Birminghan?

Offline Jasonk71

The search button is quite useful. You should know how to use it, you've been here nearly three years

Offline pegman8

I shall be in Birmingham soon for the first time. Hope to go to a sauna massage parlour for straight simple sex. I've found these to be good in Manchester, any good suggestions for Birminghan?

Google erotic studios on Henrietta Street
Best one in my opinion.

Offline Walsalllad15

Also check on the clean air zone, would hate you have a fine and maybe explain it to your wife/gf

Offline pbrown355

I haven't used them a lot in Brum or Manchester but have ound the experience in Manchester far better than Brum. Probably an out of date comment as I haven't been to Manchester for 4-5yrs

Offline chipandwing

Google erotic studios on Henrietta Street
Best one in my opinion.

Second that - great setup some decent girls on very friendly £50/60 for half hour, rooms are clean

Offline bonham

Just Googled them not exactly stunner's but perhaps Ive been spoilt with the girls at these places in the past.
Just don't compare these days I'm sure most on here remember  :thumbsup:

Offline Spurt

Certainly rooms are clean and girls friendly but more championship than Premier League in terms of age/looks .