Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamworth Chinese Herbal Centre - Yan  (Read 2951 times)

lichman1977

Had to go to Tamworth for work.
Finished early and could have taken an earlier train, but decided not to.
Went for a walk and passed a Chinese massage place: External Link/Members Only
At the desk, was sat a very nice Chinese lady, who got up, with a big smile, when I entered the shop.
Tall, thin. long hair, late thirties. Very attractive! Her name: Yan.
She explained the options and I chose a one hour massage, as I was in real need of relaxation.
She showed me the room, nice, clean and tidy. I paid £40 for the hour massage. She asked me to undress and lay down down on the table. She went away and came back some minutes later.
She asked how hard I wanted the massage to be. I explained I had back ache because of certainly spending too much time sat, in the office, in the car, public transport. She said OK I'll do my best.
I then had a very good massage, where she was trying hard to deal with my concern.
About 40 minutes later, she had her hands slightly touching my body all over... making me very aroused... and understood that more was on offer...
She asked me to turn over and asked if I wanted extras:£20 for a hand job or £40 for a body body. I had no hesitation to choose the £40 option as I wanted to discover her nice body.
She started to undress, first showing nice underwear and slowly removing her bra, revealing a beautiful pair of tits, on the small size but with big stiff nipples (exactly what I like!)
She then removed the rest of her clothes. What a nice body and unshaven pussy (again. what I like).
The next minutes were great. I just left her take the initiative and decided just to enjoy it. She oiled my cock and and gave me a very erotic wank where I could see her beautiful body...
She then cleaned me up.... I needed some minutes to come back to reality...

Was the experience worthwhile: definitely. Where will I go next time I find an excuse to go to Tamworth? Guess!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 09:08:06 am by lichman1977 »

Offline dog999

Had to go to Tamworth for work.
Finished early and could have taken an earlier train, but decided not to.
Went for a walk and passed a Chinese massage place: External Link/Members Only
At the desk, was sat a very nice Chinese lady, who got up, with a big smile, when I entered the shop.
Tall, thin. long hair, late thirties. Very attractive! Her name: Yan.
She explained the options and I chose a one hour massage, as I was in real need of relaxation.
She showed me the room, nice, clean and tidy. I paid £40 for the hour massage. She asked me to undress and lay down down on the table. She went away and came back some minutes later.
She asked how hard I wanted the massage to be. I explained I had back ache because of certainly spending too much time sat, in the office, in the car, public transport. She said OK I'll do my best.
I then had a very good massage, where she was trying hard to deal with my concern.
About 40 minutes later, she had her hands slightly touching my body all over... making me very aroused... and understood that more was on offer...
She asked me to turn over and asked if I wanted extras:£20 for a hand job or £40 for a body body. I had no hesitation to choose the £40 option as I wanted to discover her nice body.
She started to undress, first showing nice underwear and slowly removing her bra, revealing a beautiful pair of tits, on the small size but with big stiff nipples (exactly what I like!)
She then removed the rest of her clothes. What a nice body and unshaven pussy (again. what I like).
The next minutes were great. I just left her take the initiative and decided just to enjoy it. She oiled my cock and and gave me a very erotic wank where I could see her beautiful body...
She then cleaned me up.... I needed some minutes to come back to reality...

Was the experience worthwhile: definitely. Where will I go next time I find an excuse to go to Tamworth? Guess!
Good review YAN!. :hi:

Offline Curiousguy1977

Will have to try this one, not many options in Tamworth atm...
Banned reason: Previously banned (Pussydoc)
Banned by:

Offline M4ss4ge

Decided to pay a visit as I'd not tried this place before and only Sally was working in Boldmere Shop is easy to find and paid parking is opposite the shop.  I text beforehand to book and was greeted by a middle aged lady who asked if i had made the text booking. She gave an excellent massage and could tell my office job was impacting on my back and hamstrings.

My hour was nearly up when she came close and whispered if I wanted a happy ending.  Despite my long overdue need to release I declined as I didn't find her attractive :unknown:

Kerry is back at Boldmere this Thursday so guess the thought of a better experience was at the back of mind. I'll save my explosion for her   :D :thumbsup:

Offline William Keble-Frith

Decided to pay a visit as I'd not tried this place before and only Sally was working in Boldmere Shop is easy to find and paid parking is opposite the shop.  I text beforehand to book and was greeted by a middle aged lady who asked if i had made the text booking. She gave an excellent massage and could tell my office job was impacting on my back and hamstrings.

My hour was nearly up when she came close and whispered if I wanted a happy ending.  Despite my long overdue need to release I declined as I didn't find her attractive :unknown:
Kerry is back at Boldmere this Thursday so guess the thought of a better experience was at the back of mind. I'll save my explosion for her   :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for that M4ss4ge,

I have seen Mimi here, very pleasant and easy-going. She gave a good hj, b2b straddling me and allowed nipple sucking for an extra ten.

I was hoping to see Yan next. Was it Yan or Mimi you saw? Yan is taller, with smaller breasts?

Offline M4ss4ge

I didn't ask for her name. Sorry fella  :(. Although I asked how many others work there and she said just her?