Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paola - Viva Street Derby  (Read 879 times)

Offline shagmore

External Link/Members Only
1hr £ 120 +£20 French kissing +£20 OWO (did not arrange for these till was on the job)
I have this a +ve but was more between +ve and neutral
Was getting the horn so trawled through AW but nothing grabbed my attention, thought would give VS a go, saw this lass and thought the price is right, txt first of all but no message did not receive, so gave a ring, after a few rings a very sexy voice answers, ask if she is free for an hour at the allotted time, and if she was in Derby, she confirmed she was. Then she txt her address, price and then said extras where £20 (hence why say could have been a high neutral however she did make this clear) just off Friar Gate, a new place for me, but on street parking foc.
Th place was easy to find, safe and clean.
Txt to say I was there, she then phoned (her English is brilliant, very sexy voice - found out later she said she was from Venezuela ) said that need to come through the gate, gave the code, then to walk straight, she would meet me at the door. Went through and initially a plump swamp monster walked out a door just along - was about to run, then saw Paula, OMG she is fit, amazing body, wore a tight leggings and a push up top, amazing tits. Followed her upstairs - could have followed that arse all day.
Paid my dues and off she went to stash it whilst I stripped off, came back in black thong and bra,
The phots do look very much like her, she took off her pants and bra, and her nipples, wow, what could I say.
On the bed, and she then started kissing my body and feeling me up, after about 5mins of this with her amazing tits rubbing all over me, she get a condom for OW, said if its ok with her would like OWO, agreed the extra £20 - boy was it worth it, gave me head for about 10mins, and was I think the best BJ I have ever had - well till the next one anyway.
Then asked if wanted sex - who was i to refuse a pretty lady
Bagged up and on she climbed in CG, went to kiss her but she said thats extra - was expecting this, but as the BJ was so good said yes, and this was equally good, but think a bit steep £40 for the extras.
Played with her tits and nipples, gave them a good sucking whilst she rode me.
Changed to Doggy, and that was an amazing sight, during this she reached under to play with my balls, as she did so gave brilliant access to her tit which I willingly played with.
Followed up finally i mish, and then after about 30 mins in total of fucking shot my load.
After a quick clean up she gave me a massage for about 10mins, then finished up and left, with about 5mins left on the clock, but I was happy.
Had a bit of a chat during all this time.
Would I see again, yes most definitely
A very attractive, sexy lass, with an amazing body, her pussy looked sweet but did not go down on her as thought this might be another £20 and that would have been a bit too much

All in all a very good session

Offline DogCat147

If you look at the URL you could wrongly assume that owo and french kiss is included-on-price  :)