Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet desi - New Malden (London border pretty much)  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Kingb3000

Check the pics, whow.   Love the flat belly look.

Anyone seen her ?

External Link/Members Only

No private pics.   No feedback.  Pretty distinctive tatoos.    "likes" are vannila ish.   Prices reasonable.  Bulgarian.

Has the feel of a genuine ad  - even if she might not have written it ?

fredpunter

her interview says she's a D cup - which I suspect is inaccurate judging by the pictures. She does have limited feedback, RAJ whose own feedback looks less than solid has also seen princess priya who gets poor reviews on here, and is associated with monica, who is bulgarian like this girl, which all leaves me feeling like I'd approach with caution .. 

Offline Kingb3000

Hi.  Thanks for answering.   I know what you mean.    Also there is no way this girl is a D Cup.

Now I have cleared the starry lusty eyes I can see the profile does have the look of being written on her behalf, noting that she is Hungarian.

fredpunter

I see the original profile number is now Babe Andrea of Hampshire!

But Sweet Desi still exists - now she's at

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and the new profile doesn't make obviously inaccurate claims as to her bust size

She does look cute, when I suggested approach with caution all I meant was be prepared to walk.

Not sure where it says she is Hungarian, still says Bulgarian when I view it. 

PS Malden Manor is a pretty grim area

Offline G-style

the photos on each of the profiles appear to be of the same girl. Check the tattoo above the left breast.
Proceed with caution.  :unknown:

fredpunter

I agree that both profiles may now be for the same girl. Judging by the face pics I would say that this is a new girl again and is not the same person as either profile was showing last week. I was a little bit tempted to toftt with the malden manor version last week, but have now decided that it would just be foolish.

Offline Kingb3000

Malden Manor is a grim area - LOL Id agree with you there

Mind you I am now in East London an area I have seen marked up as "wouldnt want to be round there at night" so I cant talk  (it aint that bad)

Unfortunately the manor is too far from the Station for me, only have limited time availability

Offline sumofallparts

fredpunter

Has anyone actually seen her??

The first question should be "is there a her to see?"

She started off on the first profile id with one set of photos and was in malden manor. That profile was then taken over by another set of photos and moved to Hampshire, and a new profile appeared as desi in mm. Subsequently both profiles were populated with photos of a third girl, who seems to exist simultaneously in Hampshire and mm.

Bobdayley

I see the original profile number is now Babe Andrea of Hampshire!

But Sweet Desi still exists - now she's at

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and the new profile doesn't make obviously inaccurate claims as to her bust size

She does look cute, when I suggested approach with caution all I meant was be prepared to walk.

Not sure where it says she is Hungarian, still says Bulgarian when I view it. 

PS Malden Manor is a pretty grim area

I spoke to her on the phone. She is def Bulgarian, she speaks good English hence she is rude on the phone. The girl have attitude.
Book her at your own risk.