Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sick of pimps and rake off's  (Read 2905 times)

Offline kowalski

External Link/Members Only
SweetLipsNatalia
Went to make a booking last night, thought I'd try something new.Phone and no reply, get text back asking what timr, I reply saying I'd like to talk quickly. Why, because you get a good feeling from the voice.Txt back saying no talk only txt.I try to cal again and get txt saying can't you read!.Now I know I'm dealing with a pimp.I only do independent. I txt back accusing said of being a pimp.Get abusive txt back in well broken English.Conclusion Is I don't bother. Is it just me who's sick of the rake off and subsequently bad or lacklustre service. Sod it, I'll keep my cash for something else.

rolf32313

The immediate text back is a big red flag unless it's a sorry I messed your call... and a pick up second time. Nearly always means they are on the job with someone else and if I turn up at the agreed time (which will be overly optimistic time the guy before will finish)  I will spend a least 15 minutes waiting for outside for them to finally txt the address or pick up the damn phone...

kr3668

More likely it was a reception than a pimp, I dont like this word pimp, too american.

I would advice that customer service does not come into play and you should always expect to be dicked around unless its an expensive agency, then less likely something like that will happen.

By the way, thanks though, I was meant to see her in Hounslow but I am now gonna delete her of my favourites.

yorkshire123

More likely it was a reception than a pimp, I dont like this word pimp, too american.

Welcome

Whats the difference may i ask? You don't think that reception get paid by the hour do you?

NOUN
A man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return.

Our a woman in my mind.

Online akauya

External Link/Members Only
SweetLipsNatalia
Went to make a booking last night, thought I'd try something new.Phone and no reply, get text back asking what timr, I reply saying I'd like to talk quickly. Why, because you get a good feeling from the voice.Txt back saying no talk only txt.I try to cal again and get txt saying can't you read!.Now I know I'm dealing with a pimp.I only do independent. I txt back accusing said of being a pimp.Get abusive txt back in well broken English.Conclusion Is I don't bother. Is it just me who's sick of the rake off and subsequently bad or lacklustre service. Sod it, I'll keep my cash for something else.

Whilst it could be true that maybe a pimp or a receptionist is answering the phone it is well worth nothing that for foreigners, whose command of the English language is not very good, having a telephone conversation is very difficult, especially when dealing with the variety of accents in the UK.

Also a lot of EE girls, because of their accent, sound very harsh on the phone even though in real life they are quite likely the opposite. Alternatively if the prossie's accent is so strong I prefer a txt conversation. I remember booking an Oriental girl once and her accent was so fucking strong I couldn't understand a word she was saying I told her to text me details instead.

Offline kowalski

I stand by pimp in many caces.One Polish girl told me the so called agent takes the bookings and keeps % 50.He then gets text back from her when last punter has left and then sends you the room number. He has a couple on the go 15 hours a day.Now if that aint living off immoral earnings what is.They aint getting my doe.

kr3668

Welcome

Whats the difference may i ask? You don't think that reception get paid by the hour do you?

NOUN
A man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking a percentage of their earnings in return.

Our a woman in my mind.

Well, I dont really like this word taken from over the pond. It may be true word but prefer reception. In addition, receptions are 99.99% run by women which makes it less riskier and more negotiable. Yes, yes, reception do get paid, as its their job and girls are thick or cant speak basic English, shame on them!

Online hardhans75

Most of the female pimps are Hungarians and Romanians and the males Romanians , Indians and Algerians. All of them take 50% of the earnings from girls. And they live happily of the revenues buying posh cars and going to Brazil to watch World Cups. HMRC rakes in on us poor guys when we claim subsistence allowance and don't give a damn if they don't pay taxes nor they question how can they afford Flats at 4,000 pounds a month

waxman

Most of the female pimps are Hungarians and Romanians and the males Romanians , Indians and Algerians. All of them take 50% of the earnings from girls. And they live happily of the revenues buying posh cars and going to Brazil to watch World Cups. HMRC rakes in on us poor guys when we claim subsistence allowance and don't give a damn if they don't pay taxes nor they question how can they afford Flats at 4,000 pounds a month

Where is the evidence that the pimps are of these (restricted) background? If the women is trafficked, then she will most probably be pimped by someone who knows her culture, that is a means to control.

Offline kowalski

To try and draw this in a bit, I knoww two Polish working out of hotels I Heathrow and man pimp takes all bookings on text, has them shagging 16 hours a day and very nice too for him.I won't use these services because the girls end up machines. There's no hint of forced its just the principle.Had similar with pimp girl doing housewife's who fell on hard times.Sadly the girls were bloody nice persons just hustling. So I won't solve the world's problems here.

waxman

Any house wives that are working?

I hate doing nights as I work for the NHS I still get days off.

Offline kowalski

The housewives were in Poland. Rampant there due to poor social security.

waxman

The housewives were in Poland. Rampant there due to poor social security.

Thanks, shame not in the UK.

Offline rubric

Contacted the same girl without reading this thread - got the same response.

TBH when girls actually say that their english is not so great then this is semi-excusable.  However in this case, coupled with the profile, it comes across as either some kind of organised group or a serious attitude.

Offline JoeyRamone

I fell foul to this in my earlier days of punting. My A plan fell through, didn't have a plan B so I just looked up who was in the area showing as available, found one, rang it but no answer. Almost immediately got a text back asking when I want to come, and when I tried to ring again got a text saying she was "having dinner" and can arrange by text. Being naive I went with it, then worse still got to the room (local hotel) and it was a bait and switch! However, the girl at the door was better looking than the one in the profile, so I went with it, but it was a shit punt anyway (aren't most plan B's when you're thinking with your dick instead of your head?)

Nevermind, live and learn