Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: party_girl1234  (Read 13320 times)

Persie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked party girl for some fun, games and shenanigans. Thought she was pricey but looked very naughty in a filthy essex kindaway. Comms all good - met her at a hotel in Aldgate and loitered in the lobby until she gave me the all clear.

Went upstairs and she was the twice the size of the girl in the pictures. Literally two girls trapped in one girls body - she was huge! Maybe I was fucking her and her alter-ego.

Thought about back-tracking but my raging boner said "You are here to blow your beans. Man up and take one for the team"
So I took half hour and jumped in the shower and started off with some cock sucking. She gives some nice head, deep, wet with long strokes. I was expecting CIM unprompted as she is a beached whale and needs a USP but did not happen.

She then gave me a very nice massage and ten minutes later, woody woodpecker was ready for action. Thought I could not be bothered with the effort of banging her so went for some OWO - again no CIM but no love lost there.

Overall I was disappointed because she was far too big for me and i could not tell this from AW. At £170 an hour she is over-priced and not of those spivs on AW who are having a love-in with her by leaving feedback gave any indication about her size

On the positive side, I cum twice in 30 mins and if I really do the glass is half full, you could say I got two girls for the price of one  :drinks:

Offline Thepacifist

Sorry to hear that. Your not the only punter i've heard describe her as larger then her photos indicate. I've tried to get with ther also but for whatever reason it never happened and now it certainly won't. Thank you for the report. No cim is dissapointing also  :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the heads-up!

I will apologise because i giggled...although, in my defence it was at your description of her more than your experience.

you took one for the team indeed!

Persie

what really pisses me off is those AW love-ins

If someone had said she's a nice girl but very huge. if you are feeling lazy and can't really be bothered to fuck, you can just pick a fold, i would have had at least some choice about it

Fuck knows how she manages £170 an hour.

SOmeone please shed some light about how she has got so much feedback and why on earth anyone would want to bang her

Offline KentAde

100% agree. I went for a quickie with her, and even that was long enough!  :vomit: Defo a BBW now and the BJ was easily forgettable, with no sign of a CIM promised by her before I went....AVOID!

Offline Meursault

SOmeone please shed some light about how she has got so much feedback and why on earth anyone would want to bang her
I reckon what happens, on the whole, is that newish punters on AW who want good feedback themselves; don't spill the beans, so the girl responds positively about them too. I'm sure lots of false feedback is also generated by WG's friends, pimps and paid for randoms.

Offline Meursault

Went upstairs and she was the twice the size of the girl in the pictures. Literally two girls trapped in one girls body - she was huge! Maybe I was fucking her and her alter-ego.
To be honest she looks pretty huge in her later gallery pics, taken in October.  :(

Festisio

To be honest she looks pretty huge in her later gallery pics, taken in October.  :(
Exactly!

External Link/Members Only

monstrous.

She has been quite widely reported as shit on here - will definitely be avoiding.

Persie

she is actually much larger than that though

Rick2468a

I was going to see this girl about a month ago but when I called she had finished for the day. She has the look of the girl you see on a night out and think it would be fun. For the price and the reviews on here I will leave it for now.

Rick2468a

Is Katie much bigger than the pics up?

Offline KentAde

Offline smiths

I reckon what happens, on the whole, is that newish punters on AW who want good feedback themselves; don't spill the beans, so the girl responds positively about them too. I'm sure lots of false feedback is also generated by WG's friends, pimps and paid for randoms.

Sadly not just newish punters but your spot on. I dont believe a word of A/W FB unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter giving it.

As to this WG i would of been off if i didnt fancy her, i cant and dont want to get a hard on with WGs i dont fancy. Anyway this review might save punters wasting their time.

Offline Meursault

she is actually much larger than that though
Bloody hell!  :D
Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but I find that hard to believe. Is she on steroids or something!?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 10:38:34 pm by Meursault »

Persie

Bloody hell!  :D
Sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but I find that hard to believe. Is she on steroids or something!?

She is very good at taking pictures at angles that don't make her look glamorous

She looks big in that picture.....but trust me she is larger.

And again, no-one on AW providing feedback even vaguely hinted at it

Offline Zeusthedoc

her pictures are all airbrushed to shit....

Thank for the heads up!

Rick2468a

She still looks quite hot I reckon....as in the type of girl who you would see in a bar and have a great night with. I would check her out if price wasn't so high.

Offline tom269u001

baltar

The original photos wouldnt exactly fill me with confidence..........

Mystique46m

That profile is all me, me, me,

Buy me this, treat me to that

I don't know why you would even think she would care about what her
punters wanted, judging by the wording on her long grasping acquisitive profile... :(

vt

That profile is all me, me, me,

Buy me this, treat me to that

I don't know why you would even think she would care about what her
punters wanted, judging by the wording on her long grasping acquisitive profile... :(

I am so going to but that $1000 Louis Vuitton bag as a 'prezzi' for her when I book her for an overnight at £980...what the hell, lets call it another grand!!   :lol:   :wackogirl:

Offline Stiltskin

What do you expect from a girl that appeared on 'Snog, Marry, Avoid'.

Offline filatino_jay

this review has saved me from a bad experience,  off the hotlist!  thanks

Mystique46m

this review has saved me from a bad experience,  off the hotlist!  thanks

Hope you'll still send her a 'prezzi' for her holiday......yeah right.....

swanter

looks nice but at 170 a bit to much

Offline scottyboy2010

Looks like you took 2 for the team...

Offline woiczeck

Ill say but her demure looks and busty body I can see why one would 'go' for her.  But she is never in the 170 an hour league not by a longshot - not even shen she first hit the scene and with her early pics - sorry man but you fucking took 170 for team team not one or two!!!  but man if you hadnt one of your punting bros may have fallen on the field of punts - I salute you!!!

Persie

Ill say but her demure looks and busty body I can see why one would 'go' for her.  But she is never in the 170 an hour league not by a longshot - not even shen she first hit the scene and with her early pics - sorry man but you fucking took 170 for team team not one or two!!!  but man if you hadnt one of your punting bros may have fallen on the field of punts - I salute you!!!

Curiosity got the better of me.

I am less annoyed about the money - it comes and goes.

I am just pissed off with the AW punters having a feedback love-in. No-one mentioned it all

Rick2468a

I salute you too Persie! The September photos still looks hot. The latest one gives a more accurate picture of what people are reporting about her more recently.

Offline Riprock

I'm not knocking you mate, but maybe you should've called out her on her 'size'.
What's the worse that she could do?

Offline Hantsolo

She used to be in the Portsmouth area a lot, did think about visiting her once or twice but could never get a time that suited me.... Sounds like I had a very lucky escape!! Certainly not my type judging by her latest photos

Offline Riprock

Looking at her latest pics, you can't deny she looks hot facially.

RR

Offline Stanfield_Marlo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked party girl for some fun, games and shenanigans. Thought she was pricey but looked very naughty in a filthy essex kindaway. Comms all good - met her at a hotel in Aldgate and loitered in the lobby until she gave me the all clear.

Thought about back-tracking but my raging boner said "You are here to blow your beans. Man up and take one for the team"
So I took half hour and jumped in the shower and started off with some cock sucking. She gives some nice head, deep, wet with long strokes. I was expecting CIM unprompted as she is a beached whale and needs a USP but did not happen.

She then gave me a very nice massage and ten minutes later, woody woodpecker was ready for action. Thought I could not be bothered with the effort of banging her so went for some OWO - again no CIM but no love lost there.

Overall I was disappointed because she was far too big for me and i could not tell this from AW. At £170 an hour she is over-priced and not of those spivs on AW who are having a love-in with her by leaving feedback gave any indication about her size

On the positive side, I cum twice in 30 mins and if I really do the glass is half full, you could say I got two girls for the price of one  :drinks:

I would like to meet her because I love curves. I love curvy girls. I am wondering. Is she really skilled in sucking ? Does she loves to fuck ? Is she good at fucking ? Does she love her work ? Was doggystyle good ? Fucking is an important point for me.
Is she so big ?? (size14 and 16 don't mind me)
Well if a guy love curvy girls, does she worth the meeting ?

Offline el-fei

I would like to meet her because I love curves. I love curvy girls. I am wondering. Is she really skilled in sucking ? Does she loves to fuck ? Is she good at fucking ? Does she love her work ? Was doggystyle good ? Fucking is an important point for me.
Is she so big ?? (size14 and 16 don't mind me)
Well if a guy love curvy girls, does she worth the meeting ?

If you want curves and a good service, try Horny Lucy instead. External Link/Members Only

jcdmj12

A £170 QUID AN HOUR?

You can get a decent threesome for that sort of money. 

Maybe that's what was intended, but she got hungry and ate the other girl.

SaneOnes

She has been in my 'hot list' for the last year or so. I knew there was a reason i kept putting off seeing her everytime I'd been to London the last year. I don't mind curves but her recent pics highlight that she has no self control when it comes to eating plus £170 per hr, seriously???? I'd rather fuck englishpippajayne again in her Jacuzzi. Kerry in Watford is always great for fantasy scenarios. For £160 an hour i can get a fit and filthy fuck like analqueen1 who would treat you like a king effortlessly.

Anyway, glad i did a quick search on her for this ever so demanding 23 year old. It's the pretty face that fools you, i just don't fancy losing myself in her, literally.

Offline Borabora

Before coming across this thread, I have been trying to book her for 3 weeks, sent her 2 booking requests both of which were ignored and then tried to call to which there was no answer 4 days later I got a text saying: "sorry for late reply, please call again". Again no answer so I left her a text message to which I have heard nothing back!!

Seems like her organisational skills and level of service are on par with each other!

I guess I won't be trying to even book her now I read your guys feedback