Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse Resolution  (Read 708 times)

Curious6705

Can you name a new year's resolution which from personal experience you believe would give punters more joy in 2015?

For me, it is, for punters who are undecided as to whether to attend their first party - go ahead and try it.

I'm actually jealous of someone in that position because you can only attend your first party once, and for me it was a uniquely erotic experience.

Offline socks

Can you name a new year's resolution which from personal experience you believe would give punters more joy in 2015?

For me, it is, for punters who are undecided as to whether to attend their first party - go ahead and try it.

I'm actually jealous of someone in that position because you can only attend your first party once, and for me it was a uniquely erotic experience.
That's the pledge I've made to myself. Not doing it locally though because I'm not aware of any in/near norfolk (anyone?) but reckon I'm too scared of seeing blokes who know me anyway. So it's most probably looking out for a chance to get a work trip to London for me.

Offline 385North

Fully explore every single, sordid nook and cranny of your sexuality, fantasies and desires. Embrace them. Love them. They are part of who you are after all.

Curious6705

That's the pledge I've made to myself. Not doing it locally though because I'm not aware of any in/near norfolk (anyone?) but reckon I'm too scared of seeing blokes who know me anyway. So it's most probably looking out for a chance to get a work trip to London for me.

Well worth it IMO.  :thumbsup:

That was going to be my plan for 2013 - but in the event I managed to fit in a trip before the end of 2012.  ;)

Offline smiths

Fully explore every single, sordid nook and cranny of your sexuality, fantasies and desires. Embrace them. Love them. They are part of who you are after all.

Absolutely as long as legal and if you can do it without guilt so you can fully enjoy yourself all the better in my experience. :thumbsup:

Ben4454

I look forward to the day where

- Every punter walks from a bait and switch.
- Every punter refuses to go ahead when the working girl lists services she does not live upto
- Refuse to accept bad service and attitude and not hand over any money.
- Romanians to actually offer a good service. Which would result in repeated service and even more money
  and not just a one-time rip off.

I think if every punter did this then punting would change for the better for all of us.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:13:17 pm by Ben4454 »

Curious6705

Absolutely as long as legal and if you can do it without guilt so you can fully enjoy yourself all the better in my experience. :thumbsup:

Yes - IMO quite a subtle point - but essential to get the best out of punting.  :)