Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Tantric Massage @ Green Park  (Read 3416 times)

kwahima

so it's actually my 3rd punt since having moved to london. not the previous 2 not worthy of writing a review, just too lazy  :P

lucky enough to see the ad with photos of the real face of Coco few days ago (now the photos are censored), decided to go for a full service massage with her.
can do massage with HJ or full service massage.
located on the top floor of a building just steps away from the busy Mayfair, the location is yet discrete and private enough as it's on a not-too-illuminated side-street.
flat is not that spacious but imo more than enough, shower accordingly to Coco it feels like a phone booth but serves great already.
Coco is a petite oriental lady with a decent appearance, not perfectly slim but not fat as well.
Started with an oil massage and B2B, then the usual thing.  ;) no DFK tho.

theres another girl in the flat, working part-time, a young Taiwanese student.

External Link/Members Only

Offline oohisay

What was the cost per service/length of time etc?

Edit - just found these photos/prices

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 05:57:54 pm by oohisay »

Offline KentAde

Yes, as above post, please elaborate and also what is the 'usual thing'? That could mean anything?    :unknown:

kwahima

What was the cost per service/length of time etc?

Edit - just found these photos/prices

just massage 100
full service 150 for 1 hr  ;)

Offline blue

just massage 100

Why be so vague about this, are you aware this is a punting forum!

kwahima

Yes, as above post, please elaborate and also what is the 'usual thing'? That could mean anything?    :unknown:

ermmm light to FK, OW, cowgirl, missionary, spoon, spoon facing  ;)

Offline KentAde

ermmm light to FK, OW, cowgirl, missionary, spoon, spoon facing  ;)

Jeez, a bit steep for OW, when you can pay the same (£150ph for FS) price to see an oriental girl from the various Agencies, with a-levels and CIM!

Offline oohisay

just massage 100

Ouch. Steep. Sure you could have got better value elsewhere.

kwahima

me myself dont really mind OW or OWO, not really into oral so.. :P
but the ML part was all good  ;)

Offline JamesRockford

me myself dont really mind OW or OWO, not really into oral so.. :P
but the ML part was all good  ;)

"Spoon facing"? What the hell is that and are all the kids doing it now?
"ML"? What does this mean - Money Laundering?  What, is she running a cash forex operation too?

I must be getting old it's all tweeting-this and cybertechno-that these days with this younger generation. Bah humbug.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:22:44 pm by JamesRockford »

kwahima

"Spoon facing"? What the hell is that and are all the kids doing it now?
"ML"? What does this mean - Money Laundering?  What, is she running a cash forex operation too?

I must be getting old it's all tweeting-this and cybertechno-that these days with this younger generation. Bah humbug.

Offline JamesRockford

« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:56:09 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline lewishamguy

Offline JamesRockford

so was she pregnant? still the money laundering (ML) is unanswered :music:

Moose Leather? Man-lubricant?  Milky lactation?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:24:45 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline ForrestGump

So am I right in thinking Coco's massage is a Swedish massage? The reason I ask is because your post suggests Coco provides a tantric massage. But her web page only mentions Swedish massage. Confusing.

kwahima

So am I right in thinking Coco's massage is a Swedish massage? The reason I ask is because your post suggests Coco provides a tantric massage. But her web page only mentions Swedish massage. Confusing.

it's tantric massage i would say, probably due to limitation on gumtree she can only pick swedish massage i guess  ;)
she also mentioned a new personal website is soon to be set up and it will be about tantric massage
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:34:34 pm by kwahima »

Offline JamesRockford

it's tantric massage i would say, probably due to limitation on gumtree she can only pick swedish massage i guess  ;)
heard her said a new personal website is soon to be set up and it will be about tantric massage

Great thanks and pease please let us know when you, er... I mean Coco, get the new site up.  Massage plus the rare 'facing-spoon' sex plus ML (whatever that is) in a 'compact' room, all for £150, sounds really cool.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:40:27 pm by JamesRockford »

kwahima

Great thanks and pease please let us know when you, er... I mean Coco, get the new site up.  Massage plus the rare 'facing-spoon' sex plus ML (whatever that is) in a 'compact' room, all for £150, sounds really cool.
go ahead and suspect me mate  :hi:
if you check my previous posts you will know how new im into punting in london
maybe if you could be a little bit friendlier that would help, being older than the younger punters doesn't give you greater power i guess

fredpunter

My money is in Massaging the Lingham, or wanking in english.

mrhappypants

Kawahuma,  this site grows ever more useful and influential as its catelogue of reviews grows.  As a result it influences decisions of regular punters who spend a lot (and I mean ALOT)of money in the market.  As  a result, pimps, touts and groups of girls themselves come on to this site and make (generally stupid) attempts to pass touts off as reviews.  The classic signs are the girls are always over priced for looks and service, the touts generally have a low number of previous posts and reviews, although not always as they can just keep going until they are rumbled,  and they tend to be "persuasive.". Now I wouldn't dream of saying that you were a pimp but consider how you might frame a broader, more balanced introduction and don't be too quick to get on your high horse.

Dave