Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen SexyBustyxxx?  (Read 1672 times)

Offline dami3n

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

every the fan of a good tit wank and she has quite the pair.

feedback only from a few guys with some punting traffic and my experience with polish ladies has been evenly good

some PN feedback would be reassuring but I may find out first hand in a few hours  ;)

Online Illya Kurakin

Nice spot dami3n. Her last feedback is from April. Let us know if your TOFTT comes up trumps.

Online Makka124

Yes she good, thoses tits are massive, she has a gut on her,

Offline punk

second that great tits, gut got bigger and bigger shame. Was going to write review, but i would only get no face pic's etc, so could not be asked.

no cim.

jb25

I'd still be interested in the review... Worth seeing? Does she french kiss?

Also, where about is her incall location?

Offline dami3n

Nice spot dami3n. Her last feedback is from April. Let us know if your TOFTT comes up trumps.

yep, checked her out last night, partied late so will summarize ...but largely in line with the other comments on here, she's bigger than the pics, private pics even more flattering than public pics but it's her

went to titfuck those FF's and wasn't disappointed, requested and got her wearing a basque with stockings/suspenders, cowgirl, OWO (initially she offered her OW was better but as I confirmed before I booked I insisted I'd take my chances), Doggy, FK really good, she was happy to go topside for a good while and indulged position changes. passable english

those tits are huge and firm and spent a good part of round two between them and 2nd popping over them was a major highlight.

incall location 5 minutes off old street, quite a few mandem on bmx's if you feel me but looked fine in daylight.

need a good chubbing now and again so I'd revisit

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 02:02:58 am by dami3n »

Online Illya Kurakin

Thanks dami3n. I hope it was not too hard a sacrifice!

Offline peewee

What nationality is she and does she DFK or FK?

Offline punk

What nationality is she and does she DFK or FK?

check her profile for country of origin