Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Magi - Wimbledon  (Read 2911 times)

Offline LanceVance

I saw this profile when browsing and was wondering if anyone has seen her.

External Link/Members Only

Profile seems legit and she looks decent in her gallery too. She only has four positive feedbacks despite being a member for over a year. She's Bulgarian, which you don't see often.

fredpunter

I saw this profile when browsing and was wondering if anyone has seen her.

Profile seems legit and she looks decent in her gallery too. She only has four positive feedbacks despite being a member for over a year. She's Bulgarian, which you don't see often.

I've seen two Bulgarians in the past 9 days, and coincidentally magi is one of them, saw her today. Will write a review later, but in a nutshell, like one or two other girls I've seen in Wimbledon, its great till the first pop and then they lose interest. I'd rate it a punt of two halves, positive for the first and negative for the second, so neutral overall.

Probably best for half an hour rather than an hour.

Offline Kingb3000

Hi, I have been checking the profiles of her and her friends.  They have email but no phone number listed.    Emailed Magi around 10 days ago but no reply.

Have never used the Adultwork booking system, not sure if it is reliable.

icebather

Hope she’s good, because she does look fantastic.

Offline punk

I've seen two Bulgarians in the past 9 days, and coincidentally magi is one of them, saw her today. Will write a review later, but in a nutshell, like one or two other girls I've seen in Wimbledon, its great till the first pop and then they lose interest. I'd rate it a punt of two halves, positive for the first and negative for the second, so neutral overall.

Probably best for half an hour rather than an hour.

thats a shame, what's wrong with these girls, any bulgarians good that you have seen?

fredpunter

thats a shame, what's wrong with these girls, any bulgarians good that you have seen?

Not sure I can think of many others I've seen, nationality isn't generally something that I take much notice of anyway. Like I said, this girl was good until I popped, was an hour meeting, and I popped with about 25 mins left and she disappeared to the bathroom for 5 mins then came back half dressed and started changing the sheet on the bed. I suggested we get down to business again, and she said we didn't have enough time. So the second half if the punt was an unqualified negative, but I enjoyed the first half a lot.

Offline punk

Not sure I can think of many others I've seen, nationality isn't generally something that I take much notice of anyway. Like I said, this girl was good until I popped, was an hour meeting, and I popped with about 25 mins left and she disappeared to the bathroom for 5 mins then came back half dressed and started changing the sheet on the bed. I suggested we get down to business again, and she said we didn't have enough time. So the second half if the punt was an unqualified negative, but I enjoyed the first half a lot.

ok just wondering if the service which she provided would be typical of a bulgarian girl, just as most romanian do not kiss etc.

sirlargerone

Interesting that some of the pics are taken at same flat as Stacy Nice summer, maybe Bulgarian and Hungarians working together. Older pics are at house in Wimbledon

Offline punk

who is her mate? any one had any experience of her?

Stealthshagger

the profile was someone else before, and that name has been used for three or more wgs so far, so be aware of that when you get responses or you see older reviews and feedback.

fredpunter

The photos remind me of someone who used to call herself lillipop and claimed to be stacys sister who I saw a long time ago and who i have now referred to in two posts today having never thought about her for months and months - spooky. There used to be a group of them based in southfields but some are now in wimbledon.

Offline punk

the profile was someone else before, and that name has been used for three or more wgs so far, so be aware of that when you get responses or you see older reviews and feedback.

thanks for the info.

Offline punk

The photos remind me of someone who used to call herself lillipop and claimed to be stacys sister who I saw a long time ago and who i have now referred to in two posts today having never thought about her for months and months - spooky. There used to be a group of them based in southfields but some are now in wimbledon.

funny you should say that, i think that rings a bell about her being stacy's sister.

Offline raffles

Yep she is Lillipop - I've been with her then and now. A little bit curvy but I think she's very pretty, good fun to be with and gives great head too. Definitely recommended

charming_red

Seen Magi twice now. Really hot girl and got 2 rounds out of her both times. But you have to initiate round 2 as she gets too relaxed after the first time. However once she got going there was no problem, she was as enthusiastic as the first.

Her smokers breath was a downside on my second visit but I didnt do much kissing anyway and her fit body made up for it  ;)

Offline punk

Yep she is Lillipop - I've been with her then and now. A little bit curvy but I think she's very pretty, good fun to be with and gives great head too. Definitely recommended

hmmm curvey  :thumbsup: may be worth a try.

Stealthshagger

one never knows what curvy means..it can mean from nice feminine shape, right up to the beasts that watch their weight the way stevie wonder watches his shoes who should be narrated by Attenborough when they go for a walk

Offline punk

« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 09:26:26 pm by punk »