Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rebeca-love - Newbury Park/Walthamstow/Leytonstone - one of my best punts...  (Read 4681 times)

2 review(s) for rebeca-love (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kaj314

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

first time i met Rebeca was a little while ago (back end of 2015), hadn't done a review back then as she went back home for a few months and profile disappeared. however, having logged in to AW for the first time in ages i noticed her profile again...so thought it best to review her as she is a great girl, but have a feeling she might be out of the country again.

Location(s) - first time was in a house newbury park on a residential street, i had initially planned to meet Raifa ("arabic" girl) who was at the same location back then, but she was busy, so i called Rebeca and she was available. room was spacious, with a big bed, and comfortable

2nd time was on Leytonestone high street, top floor flat with an en-suite

the last few times was in Walthamstow, cant remember the name of the road, but again, a top floor 1 bed with an en-suite.

Appearance

profile pics are pretty accurate. quite tall, id say around 5'10 (same height as me) or possibly a bit taller. has tanned, soft and smooth skin. very pretty girl, and very kissable lips (she actually had them done after the 2nd time i saw her).

Personality

very easy to get along with for me, easy to talk to without talking too much, and everything seem to flow naturally. we seem to click which helped all of the encounters.

as i have met her a few times, i will give a brief summary of her overall instead of going into each individual meet...

Service

all positives from me. FK the first time, and DFK every subsequent times, again, most likely due to 2 of us getting along well.

OWO every time, she tried DT on the last few occasions without me asking, but dont think it is her thing...less she has had practice. slow and sensual, with minimal hand use, and the occasional lick of my shaft. seeing those lips around my cock...omg!!!

sex in various positions, mainly cow girl, doggy (my favourites  :D)

she does quite a decent massage for a wg, much better than some "massage places", felt great to me.

very responsive to RO and always fresh. on a number of occasions, she clamped my head with her thighs and pushed my head down in to her, pretty sure she enjoyed it, and even complimented on my technique!!! didnt always allow fingers, i think that will depend what kind of mood she was in.

never felt rushed, and was often keen to get me to pop again regardless of how long the sessions were (the first was a 30min punt, the rest were 1 hour).

not sure what else to say, except between rebeca, and cute lisa/sexy nicole who i have also reviewed, they have been my best punts, consequently, im usually left wondering as to why romanian girls have a bad rep.

any questions, fire away...

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Thanks for review - when did you last see her?

CIM a no go for her?

Offline kaj314

Thanks for review - when did you last see her?

CIM a no go for her?

CIM definitely a no go...she could have changed that of course.

Last saw her around Feb or march 2016 I think.

LL

any questions, fire away...
When's she coming back?  :D
Great review - thanks.

Offline kaj314

When's she coming back?  :D
Great review - thanks.

no idea mate, sorry. as stated, i last saw her around feb/march time. she mentioned that she was going to start a beauty parlour in romania and she was doing this to save up, but she came back for a few months as she hadn't saved enough, dont know how true that was.

however, seeing as she hasn't taken her profile down like last time, i think she will be back at some point...just not sure when.

just occurred to me...with the Euros being in france this year, it is possible a lot of girls have moved to france for the summer...just a thought!!!

Offline kaj314

forgot to mention comms - she preferred txts and were all done with her...i know this because she called me 11.30 by mistake, and when i asked her why, she showed me her phone with my txts under the name of 1130. she replaced it with my nick name after that first time

Offline kaj314

So an update...

She's back, I haven't been in touch with her yet...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she's trimmed down a bit, now based in canary wharf /tower hamlets, and charging £20 more, with what looks like a very limited likes list.

I might give her a shout regardless...and see if I can get her to bend the rules ;)

Offline Jackjump

Saw Rebeca last night definitely the same girl as the pics.. Found her very friendly, sexy and had a good service.. Can't be bothered to do a proper review as I have been working early shifts.. But for anyone thinking of seeing a good looking gal she is definitely worth a punt. She has actually been reviewed a few times on her old profile hence I was fairly confident about the meet and I actually thought she had disappeared but thanks to op for informing me that's she's back under a new profile otherwise I would never had known!!

Offline dave125

Was OWO and FK on offer? Normally these lot don't.

Offline kaj314

Was OWO and FK on offer? Normally these lot don't.

They were for me when I saw her last before she went back home...last time I checked her profile when j provided the update they weren't on her profile.

I think she has moved back east now and rate is back down to 100ph.

tristen92

One of the best looking prossies I've seen. Shame her profile is down

Offline kaj314

oneja1234

its funny how she doesn't display kissing in her likes but she did DFK with you lol. also she doesn't look how she does in the pictures. she's put on a quite a bit of weight. and shes also very disinterested in the job. she makes no effort what so ever.

tristen92

its funny how she doesn't display kissing in her likes but she did DFK with you lol. also she doesn't look how she does in the pictures. she's put on a quite a bit of weight. and shes also very disinterested in the job. she makes no effort what so ever.
Review please