Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Scarlett OWO - E14  (Read 2595 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Scarlett OWO (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline kakar0t123

Saw a couple of positive reviews for her so went to try

As mentioned in the previous one, the AW profile is recycled between her and some other girl

I am referring to the same girl as in these two reviews: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=202698.0 but that AW link now points to someone else

External Link/Members Only this is the girl I saw

Comms were excellent- Replied to all my messages almost instantly. Seemed friendly. Mentioned all her services as well

House is good. Separate house in quiet area. 10 mins away from Mudchute DLR. Thames Clipper is one minute away. Plenty of parking

Started with loads of DFK which continued throughout. She did seem a bit tired when I reached. Had been partying all night and thats why she started working late. I was the first client of the day. However she had a red bull and was fine after that.

Did OWO after that. Lots of attention to the crown jewels. Decent technique. Tried DT as well. Decent overall. Eye contact as well. Came soon after (not CIM). Did a massage after that. Decent technique at that as well. Told me she had worked as a masseur for a bit. Continued for 20-25 mins. Then tried round 2. Some sucking and missionary and doggy in front of a mirror. However I find it incredibly hard to pop twice in an hour so left at that. Full points to her for trying though.

Very talkative, keeps talking throughout. Seems genuinely interested in making sure you leave happy. Fit EE body and decent looking face. Does little things like biting your arse, hitting it playfully, biting your ears etc. which add to the GFE experience.

90 for an hour is pretty good for her considering london rates in my opinion.

Offline Parking

Good to hear you enjoyed it :drinks:

Very talkative, keeps talking throughout. Seems genuinely interested in making sure you leave happy. Fit EE body and decent looking face. Does little things like biting your arse, hitting it playfully, biting your ears etc. which add to the GFE experience.

It's her wicked personality, passionate DFK and playfulness that makes her stand out :thumbsup: At £90 per hour no doubt it's VFM but won't be long until a prick comes along to tell her 'you should charge more' :angry:

Did you get a text message after the punt? Like 'thanks for the time' and 'enjoy the rest of your day'?

Offline kakar0t123

Yeah thanks your review convinced me to go for her

She did send me a 'I had a good time..' type of follow up message. Might be a problem for married punters. Not really an issue for me.

Also mentioned she does a lot of partying incl. Drugs etc. so not sure how long will she be able to sustain the same level. They eventually start catching up on you.

Offline Parking

Yeah thanks your review convinced me to go for her.

You're welcome :hi:

Also mentioned she does a lot of partying incl. Drugs etc. so not sure how long will she be able to sustain the same level. They eventually start catching up on you.

She only told me the 'parties' involved the normal alcohol and bbq stuff :unknown: That's a shame, I never had the impression that she was a drug user but she has 'party girl' in her profile - big give away I guess...