Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy French Kiss - Liverpool  (Read 568 times)

Offline Matrix2718

External Link/Members Only

I saw a few positive reviews for this WG recently so set up a meeting as I liked the sound of it.

Comms: Arranged the meeting easily with a few texts, I didn't confirm any services beforehand, just asked if she was free and got replies back straight away confirming she was. She rang me 10 mins before the time to confirm I was still coming and told me to phone on arrival. I phoned upon arrival and was given the door number.

Location: A terraced house in L7, not the classiest of venues but it got the job done. When I got out my car I saw a rat running down the street, which made me smile. The thing that matters really is the bedroom and that was clean and tidy, so no problems there. As a previous review said, it's residents' parking only around there, but this meet was quite late at night so I just parked there anyway.

Girl: I think the photos on the ad are her own, as we were in the room that she is in in the photos on her ad; however, she does look slightly different facially to the photos. Not in a negative way, just slightly different, not sure why perhaps the photos are a bit old or something. I wasn't disappointed with her looks though, she's slim and toned, probably about 5'5 and with short blonde hair and small boobs. As for her age, I would guess late twenties. She was clean and had fresh breath. She is Romanian but speaks good English so there were no communication issues.

Services: The price was £50 for 30 mins. Started with some DFK, and she definitely lived up to her name with this continuing all throughout the meeting. She slowly worked her way down, kissing me all over the body. Then she asked whether I wanted OWO or OW and of course I opted for without. She had great technique, kissing, licking and sucking all over the shaft and balls. On with the rubber and enjoyed some CG and mish and finished back in CG. This was not like the usual Rom service, she really put an effort in to make me enjoy it and it had a good GFE feel to it, with lots of groping and body contact and kissing. The minor negatives were she told me I needed to hurry up and cum at about 22 minutes in (I had a watch on), this wasn't really necessary as I wasn't planning on going over my time.

Overall: This was great VFM GFE punt with a Rom that put an effort in to provide a good service. I would consider going back in the future.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 01:47:15 pm by Matrix2718 »