Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jiyu - Almost my Korean Jisoo - Crossharbour Gang Is Back + EXPENSIVE  (Read 6639 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7696961) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline flamingice

The dodge AF outfit down at Crossharbour is back in action, with a new girl on their roster replacing Jia.

It doesn’t appear they have put a AW ad up, but if you have their WhatsApp then by all means reach out.  They sent me a random message a couple of days ago, and when I replied they sent a load of photos, an intro blurb about their new girl, Jiyu, and a price list (which is up even more.  Paid £420 for an hour vs. £400 when it was Jia back at the start of the year)

However - WOW - this is the type of Korean girl I get the hots for.

Basics
When: March 2024
Duration: 1 Hour
Type: Incall
Price: £420 (£300 base + £80 for OWO+CIM+Swallow + £30 for DFK + £20 for 69, which they then discount £10) - bizarre!
Services: Sex 2 rounds, DFK, OWO, CIM, Swallow, 69

Comms
As mentioned, fairly responsive over WhatsApp and cleared my afternoon diary to get down there.  Bit of a faff when I arrived as messages weren’t arriving their end apparently, so had to hang around like a penis for a good 15 mins (I was early, although they said initially that would be fine), although eventually they responded and buzzed me in.

Apartment
Reviewed by me previously, and by many others.  Same flat, same room.

The Girl
If they put an ad up, I’ll include a link as a reply.  To respect privacy I am not going to post the photos or videos that were sent to me.  She’s young and fit.  While slightly chunky, I would suggest more athletic and curvy in build.  Very nice large breasts that seem natural, and then (best part) very pretty cute Korean face with absolutely gorgeous eyes and white skin.  Long black hair and cute little fringe too.  Has a kind of plastic surgery look (slight butter face but very sultry), but to me EXTREMELY sexy.  WOW.  :bomb: :yahoo:

Other notes.  English fairly poor, but not so bad we needed to use google translate or anything.  Before anyone asks “is she Korean” I am 99.9% sure she is.  This is a Korean outfit (the amenities in the flat all have Hangul writing on them, and at least with the one or two Korean words I know she was convincing, as is her “Konglish” accent).  If nothing else, the surgery look would be a give away anyway.  Also noticed she has nice straight, white teeth.  Another plus.

Service
This is my fourth time there (3 prior times was Jia).  It’s still dodgy AF.  When I was buzzed in I couldn’t recall exactly which door was the apartment and as I stood in the corridor, I heard a male voice inside and a bit of commotion.  Feeling of dread just hits you.

Door opens, and a very cute girl peeks out.  Some relief.  Polite intro.  She handed me a menu of offering but then checked the WhatsApp and we agreed the order of service.  Cash exchanged.  She left the room for around half a minute to go to the other room to drop the cash with the pimp (dread levels rising again), but then she returned.  Quick shower and came back to the room.

She undressed, went into plentiful DFK (unconstrained and very sensual), working down to some OWO.  Good amount of eye contact (wow I was in heaven), and takes it deep.  Move to 69 - absolutely delicious.  Bit more OWO before cowgirl.  I do believe she was enjoying herself a lot (not faked).  One absolute highlight here beyond groping and licking her large tits was putting my finger in her mouth where she sucked it.  The sight will stay with me for a long while as she bounces up and down looking like a Korean fuck doll.  I almost lost it at this point and needed to quickly position for CIM.  I think I almost started orgasming as I pulled the condom off but somehow edged.  She proceeded with extremely sloppy BJ for another couple of mins.  Then I just ate her white face off with DFK as I furiously grabbed my cock.  Wanked and started spunking.  Quickly got it back in her mouth but first spurt went rogue.  She proceeded to slowly slurp it all and ate it.  Swallow delivered.

No excusal or anything.  Came and lay beside me and we continued to DFK.  I’m only about 20 mins in by this point.  Little bit of chit chat, but again as mentioned, English not great so realised it was better to just focus on the action as I was still rock hard.

Round two commenced pretty soon and was the standard.  OWO, her on top, reverse cowgirl, me on top, came in mish while doing plenty DFK.

Went for a brief shower again, dressed and got out.  I was out within 45 mins, so probably didn’t optimise my time but this girl was hitting all my Korean cravings to the max.  She looked so hot as I said my good byes and said I’d be back.  Of course I will…I’m already thinking when I can make the trip back  :bomb:

Conclusion
I realise they’ve got me by the balls on price here.  If I could, I’d do an all nighter with her, but it would probably bankrupt me.  Notwithstanding 1. The place is super dodge and very scuzzy (especially for price point), with a pimp in the other room, as well as being an inconvenient part of town and 2. The price is extortionate - and I make no bones to say it’s RIDICULOUS.  However, Jiyu for me absolutely hits the spot.  She’s better looking than Jia (particularly facially, which is my top criteria, but also tits) and even more energetic and attentive with amazing “dirty/non-shy” girlfriend-level services.  Sadly I never got to see Bora back in the day, but this outfit knows they are catering to a niche in the market that has demand.  Like a mug, I’ll be back.   :dash:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 06:43:42 pm by flamingice »

Offline flamingice

Slight omission in the review, but another nice touch.  Second time, after I had cum in mish position and we kissed a bit more, when I eventually withdrew and she removed the condom, she proceeded to put my semi hard cock back in her mouth again for another suck.  With my cock covered in jizz, that was very hot.  Started getting hard again but realised all good things must come to an end and went for shower.

Offline Darren101

Great review.  Ouch at the price but at least it was a good memorable punt.  :hi:

I think the pimp in the next room is too off putting for me.

Offline Shades

Is the phone number the same one as they used for juhee ?

Offline flamingice

Is the phone number the same one as they used for juhee ?

Once I’d completed my first booking they gave me a different number which they said is for regulars, so I don’t think it’s the same one that was on the public advert.

Offline Rayray23k

Baited, hooked and now your in their bag!
But glad you found your Jisoo kink.

Offline trump

Great review.. bit expensive but good things come at a price.. but pls can you provide a link?! not sure where to find her?

Offline flamingice

Perhaps mine wasn’t a TOFFT after all. I see she was here before and reviewed in 2018:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227003.msg2308926#msg2308926

Review also includes pics.  Definitely her - most similar to the last pic.  Hair longer now.

Online magnetico

Glad you got a £10 discount, as it would have been slightly overpriced if you didn't get it  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline smallprint

Any luck with profile, contact, or ad for this provider?

Offline tellme878

Saw her in April.

I'm not aware of any profile, you need to have their number from before.

The pics in the older Jiyu thread are more representative. If you have yellow fever, she is cute. She also has great service - DFK, deep and slobbery OWO, nice and wet pussy. Her English is limited, but she is smiley and horny.

The downside is the flat - very small room, flat isn't tidy and there is a pimp in the next room. Also, as noted in anothet review, you are frogmarched out of the door on the exact minute an hour ends, even if you are a regular. This doesn't seem to come from the girl's initiative, but the pimp's.

If she was independent, I'd definitely go again. The establishment is a bit too dodgy for the price level. However, the girl has great service, seemed genuinely enthusiastic. Worth a go if you really want an Asian girl, since they are so rare in London.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2024, 07:56:18 pm by tellme878 »

Offline flamingice

Affirmative - same girl as my review although pics don’t really do her justice IMO.

Been a few times since she’s been here.  Cannot fault service each time but unlikely to go back anymore because just too expensive and want something new now for that price point.  Did ask for a “regulars” discount on my last booking but it was not forthcoming.

Offline EmotionalKale

I've been looking to satiate my k-girl link for quite some time now... definitely going to pay her a visit at some point, thank you

Offline pepsicolaboy

External Link/Members Only
Is this the girl you saw?

What is Korean Sergie's logic in not listing any prices on the aw profile?

:hi: