Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha_xx - Fulham / Parsons Green  (Read 4482 times)

34 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5767861) (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only

Her place in Fulham is not near the station, maybe half way between Parsons Green and Barons Court, but it's a nice new spacious apartment.
She is absolutely stunning in my opinion. Very good looking, friendly lady, natural young body, great ass, lovely smooth skin.
She met me in some very nice lingerie and lots of smiles - I know immediately that this would be a good GFE
Paid the money and a shower was offered, really good facilities and very clean.

The session was just amazing from start to finish and I will try not to sound too fluffy here!!
Starting with some nice FK and exploring her beautiful body. She's a sensual kisser.
Her blowjob technique is really good -- slow, deep, sloppy, eye contact
I get ger out of her underwear and she has a lovely pink pussy. Go down on her for some time.
Her skin is so smooth and firm, just great to enjoy with my hands and mouth.
We alternated between pleasuring each other orally for some time.
Sex with her was really fun and energetic. Obvious banging her from behind was great, her ass is incredible!!
But we enjoyed a few positions, standing in front of the mirror, CG, RCG - she's always happy to switch.
I didn't really want it to end but eventually came in the condom, cleaned up and headed back out into the real world

I really enjoyed every part of this meeting and I think we went slightly over time
30 minutes £130 - would see again if the location was more convenient!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Online patelprat

Looks great. Do you know if she plans to come back to London soon?

Offline tergil

Looks great. Do you know if she plans to come back to London soon?

She said she is in Fulham or Earls Court quite often

Offline rover_100

She tours. If I remember correct she's been to London about 3 times in the last 3 months. No reason she shouldn't again just keep looking for the update.

Online patelprat

Nice. Shame no CIM on offer.

Offline Stanford97

FAQs say people are frequently asking if mut’ah can be practiced. What muppets

Offline yon yonson

She looks a bit bigger in her AW pics - the girl in your post looks a bit different / slimmer. Is this a profile swap? The girl in your post looks better - could be tempted though the next time she is in London

Offline tergil

Offline Taxi Driver

Does she qualify as a pawg though? I mean does she actually have a big ass , as she looks tall and slim more than pawg-ish?

Offline gurds

I've seen her, she does qualify. Wide ass as well.

I think if she did cim as well would be even better, her bj technique is amazing.

Offline Taxi Driver

Has she retired? , based on her socials she look like she has made a career move??