Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive young ebony, Twickenham  (Read 2562 times)

Offline HappyJack

When: pre-Christmas

Where: Twickenham, just off the high street which probably offers the only parking nearby. An ok flat (council walk-up?) with the bedroom nicely decorated and lit in a boudoir style.  The bathroom was average. I didn't hear any sounds in the flat so presumably we were the only ones there but no way of knowing for sure.

Fee: £150 for 1 hour incall

I decided to take a chance on this girl on the strength of Atrueyorkie's final review and the fact that I was going to be in the area and fancied giving myself an early Christmas present. Hat's off to Yorkie  :hi: for his final contribution as this turned out to be a very enjoyable meet.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=382325.msg3898984#msg3898984

Her vs ad was still up at the time, then disappeared for awhile, but seems to be back up again. I'm not sure if she can be found anywhere else as the ad doesn't give her name and I didn't ask for it. The 2 pics in the ad could be of anyone, including her, but don't give much away.
External Link/Members Only

The girl: she is average facially, has quite dark skin, medium build and height (maybe 5'6"?) fake eyelashes, lip filler, largish enhanced boobs which are a bit on the firm side, and a largish butt with no shelf to speak of that nonetheless has a good wobble to it in doggy.  That description may not sound overly enticing, but I found her sexy, liked her chilled attitude and she was enthusiastic if somewhat submissive in bed. I'd put her age at early to mid-twenties.

Comms: easy via whatttaspp. Her add says she requires a photo but i don't recall that being the case. 

The meet: we started with a brief hug and very light kissing before stripping down and moving to the bed. She let me guide the pace and action and it all flowed very naturally, starting with outstanding, sloppy OWO then sex in cowgirl and missionary. After my first go, I performed reverse oral which she very obviously enjoyed, especially when her nipples were being squeezed.  A second round ensued with me finishing in doggy and pounding her very hard at times which she handled with aplomb.  She was somewhat vocal throughout, seemingly genuine and there was light kissing making this feel like a GFE.  She is a smoker and her filled lips are a bit hard so I wasn't terribly interested in DFK and not sure if it was even available.  We chatted for awhile after, then I had a shower and was out the door in a little over the hour.  There was no hint of clock watching.

I give the experience a very solid positive, consider it VFM and would return if in the area again.

Offline HappyJack

This girl now has an AW profile under the name Cherryy - same wording as her previous vs ad so definitely her.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only