Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet n Petite Edinburgh  (Read 807 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Courtney]

Offline MartinB66

Edinburgh, May 2018

Went to see this girl for a B2B massage with HR back in May, have been meaning to leave a review since.

On arrival, she was dressed as requested (stocking, heels, dress) and looked great. She is tiny and quite attractive with a great body (tiny tits, but that didn't matter to me).
Took a shower first and all was good. Returned to the room and watched as she slowly took her clothes off (necessary for B2B). Then had a very good massage, with the teasing gradually building and lots of body sliding. Also some nice breathing/whispering in my ear which was unusual but worked for me!
Was finally asked to turn over and had a raging boner. To my surprise (thought this was vanilla B2B) we somehow ended up DFK with me fingering her whilst she stroked my cock very gently. This was fantastic, couldn't last any longer and released a huge load.

Would love to return (for more than B2B next time) but haven't been able to book her yet, she seems pretty busy.