Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen either of these girls in Bristol?  (Read 2823 times)

Offline CasualPaul1999

Got an hour free in town tomorrow lunchtime and have found 3 girls I like the look of,anyone seen them?,Good or Bad etc?,Ones Romanian and that always puts me on the back foot but Ive had similar experiences with Poles so any info would be great chaps  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Delicate Kimmy is accessing AW from Poland.  :thumbsdown:

Offline rudolph hucker

Got an hour free in town tomorrow lunchtime and have found 3 girls I like the look of,anyone seen them?,Good or Bad etc?,Ones Romanian and that always puts me on the back foot but Ive had similar experiences with Poles so any info would be great chaps  :thumbsup:

Mr Kent is the person to ask about Kim in Knowle.
Delicate Kimmy looks hot and would fit right in with her compatriots in Bristol.
Rossello......Romanian.......say no more.

Offline CasualPaul1999

Thanks Gents  :thumbsup: The search continues I guess.

Ombadsman

There are 4 reviews of Delicate Kimmy linked after your initial post. They give good info. I was tempted by her a while ago but didn't get a good vibe from her so left it alone.

As for the other two I can't comment beyond Romanian WGs generally being more trouble than they are worth!!

If you are looking for a decent Pole to suck your pole then you are spoilt for choice in Bristol at the moment. Angelina seems to be on good form recently, Roxy is great, Lilly is a super hot MILF, Karolina is due back soon I think. Plenty of others too. Check Roths posts. He has seen most of them!

OM

Offline Roth

These ones are around at the moment and are good punts -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Soph is the platinum standard but difficult to book at short notice.  :thumbsup: : :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Angelina is seriously hot PSE punt.  You will need plenty of energy.  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Blonde Roxy is also fucking hot!  :dance: :thumbsup:

Lilly is hot MILF.  Seems she has got a 3hours for the price of 2 on at the moment.  :dance:

Not everyone's cuppa but I had some reasonable punts with her.  ;)

Also see

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40615.msg543865#msg543865

Yet to try Dagmara but from all reports she's hot - 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only:thumbsup:

I would avoid Cheeky Hands unless you want to pay for incessant chatter about shite.  Some like it though. She's offering extra chatting minutes on her standard times at the moment.  : :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:52:21 pm by Roth »

Offline CasualPaul1999

Thanks Roth,It all went wrong this morning,Just had Direct Line rescue around,Flat battery and a new altenater[sp] needed so I have had to put my plans on hold :cry:

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

This is confusing the girl I gave feedback on is not the profile of the girl I saw last January, hence not replying to questions on her before. I don't know if they manage to transfer feedback from one to another? I am not IT literate so what do I know?

Offline Roth

This is confusing the girl I gave feedback on is not the profile of the girl I saw last January, hence not replying to questions on her before. I don't know if they manage to transfer feedback from one to another? I am not IT literate so what do I know?

Maybe they changed the name or sold the profile on or both.  Was the AW number the same do you know?

serialpunter65

Hi! You've probably already made your choice and been and gone days ago, but in case you come back I can recommend ROSSELO. Her profile, especially the photos, are miserable, but the girl herself is stunning. The only draw back is everything is protected - no OWO etc. She's a lovely girl with a sad story to tell, if you get it out of her which I can almost guarantee you won't. Her parents are in the shit with massive debt and threatened with eviction in Romania. That's why this lovely, intelligent, capable 21 year old girl is a WG - trying to build up financial reserves quickly to help her folks back home and herself to some extent. She is a truly lovely person and please please treat her with respect. She does her best and delivers an excellent service (including toys if you want them) but hates the work but needs the money.

Offline Roth

Hi! You've probably already made your choice and been and gone days ago, but in case you come back I can recommend ROSSELO. Her profile, especially the photos, are miserable, but the girl herself is stunning. The only draw back is everything is protected - no OWO etc. She's a lovely girl with a sad story to tell, if you get it out of her which I can almost guarantee you won't. Her parents are in the shit with massive debt and threatened with eviction in Romania. That's why this lovely, intelligent, capable 21 year old girl is a WG - trying to build up financial reserves quickly to help her folks back home and herself to some extent. She is a truly lovely person and please please treat her with respect. She does her best and delivers an excellent service (including toys if you want them) but hates the work but needs the money.

Your kind of fluffy.  Are you the prossie or the pimp? Which? :unknown:

JV547845

serialpunter65

I cannot check the info I have been given so have no idea whether it is correct.. She's just a lovely girl and deserves, in my opinion, our respect. She's great!

Offline Roth

I cannot check the info I have been given so have no idea whether it is correct.. She's just a lovely girl and deserves, in my opinion, our respect. She's great!

Ok Sergey. You made your point. :wacko:

Offline PeachyAssFan

I was presented with a completely unplanned opportunity one early Sunday evening in the Spring last year and at extremely short notice (30 minutes) rang Kim based on. Wells Rd - Broad Walk Knowle area of Bristol. She kindly accepted but it was clear that she hadn't expected to see me  probably because she thought she was going to have a night off and chill out with a few drinks. So she had had a few. She was friendly and she did everything on her list  conversation was restricted as her English was limited and she was tiddlywinks.  Her boyfriend was downstairs I think watching tv. I felt absolutely safe about things though , but if I'm being honest she is not as attractive as her photos - a bit podgy and her face and hair weren't done so to speak. But even if they were she isn't really my type. This might in part have been my fault because of the short notice but she had a nice way about her.

yorkshire123

Don't tell me you swallow that old guff do you  :lol:
A prossie with a sad story to tell whatever next  :unknown:

Loveit

Why would anyone want to see a WG who hates the work? This is bound to manifest itself in some way during the punt. She may be a good actress and she certainly looks cute with a great ass but would I risk £100? Mmmmmmmm.

Offline Roth

Why would anyone want to see a WG who hates the work? This is bound to manifest itself in some way during the punt. She may be a good actress and she certainly looks cute with a great ass but would I risk £100? Mmmmmmmm.

Best avoided. :thumbsdown:

spkmstr48

Hmm, Claudia seems to get very mixed reviews.

Although in general the 1 hour bookings seem to be better than the 30 mins...

How submissive is she? Does she respond well to direction/instruction?

Any opinions guys?

Offline Roth

Hmm, Claudia seems to get very mixed reviews.

Although in general the 1 hour bookings seem to be better than the 30 mins...

How submissive is she? Does she respond well to direction/instruction?

Any opinions guys?

She has mixed reviews.  I have seen her a few times now and I like her service but others don't.  :thumbsup:

She can be submissive and will do what you ask her too as long as it's in her list of likes.  :D

I think she is a pretty ok punt and she's a good looking Pole. :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :drinks: