Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can you believe this lmaoo what is going on in Bristol  (Read 1278 times)

Offline simping

I honestly can't believe anyone would do this, like just why?????

External Link/Members Only

Offline bdyno

Some people are into swinging & gangbangs etc  :unknown:

They're just trying to make a bit of cash out of it.  They'll probably succeed too, there are always so many guys on swinging sites that getting your message read over the 100s of others they probably receive each day makes this (or punting generally) a more viable option.

But they're barebackers, so probably won't get much help from this site.

Offline joninbristol

:
:

But they're barebackers, so probably won't get much help from this site.
But hey, they're Covid-19 negative, so that makes it alright !! Durrrh! :dash: :dash:

Also, they are asking for a 20% deposit - alarm bells rang.
Double alarm bells when you check out the (thought it was familiar!) address - it's the ITV studios on Bath Road.
No-one in their right mind gives out their home address, worse still where they work.
Also, the photos of her on the main page might just be someone else on the Gallery page, so another reason for suspicion.
Then, the profile isn't verified. More bells.
Just steer clear.

Someone being vindictive towards a couple at work would be my first suspicion, maybe a partner out for revenge.
Or a scammer.
:hi:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 12:38:05 pm by joninbristol »

Offline houseboot

Profile ..... gone ...... i never got to read it

Offline simping

The pics he was using for his 'Mrs' were of various models - yandex confirmed. Most likely a scam and dangerous one at that. Imagine going to see 'them' and only finding him. Mad.

Online Colston36

What was it? I think I saw their names though.

Offline joninbristol

What was it? I think I saw their names though.
Short version:
Some sad fuck of a bloke advertising his 30 year junior missus out as a cheap barebacker.
Or maybe someone out for revenge on a couple at their workplace.
We'll never know.
The "missus" had photos of different women scattered throughout the profile, as verified by simping (:hi:), pulled from the internet, along with a phone number and a full address in Bristol given on their AW main page, which was unverified by AW.

I recognised the address immediately as it was a customer from an ex-employer - he was stupidly using ITV Studios offices as "their" "home" address.
Think that covers the main points.
Now gone.

If AW had more business nouse, they'd pixellate all photos until SPs are verified and paid up, they'd make a mint and save the cost of policing scams or fakes like this. Whole other discussion.....

« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 07:13:00 pm by joninbristol »