Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elouise_Klynn in King’s Lynn - Any insight?  (Read 1406 times)

Offline J.perdy

Gents,

Any insight on the below?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems a good find, but cannot rely on the review of others to ensure it's a good one.  I've tried to reverse engineer to see if it's a reincarnation...but don't seem to find anything.

Any red flags from the big dogs would be appreciated.

Offline Bill

Not a big dog and not necessarily a red flag, but I've seen that middle picture (lower legs & panties in foreground, window in background) on another girl's page but can't spot it now

Offline J.perdy

Thank you for the reply and input.  I'd say you're in a position to provide sound input.  There are a few on the East of England chat that can sniff out problems I overlook, even small quirks that save us all!

Again, thanks for reply.

Offline J.perdy

Gents,

Any chance these two are the same?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Many similarities, but maybe I'm off.  Sorry to keep pestering everyone...

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

They look completely different to me chap at first glance,In fact the latter seems right up my street as King’s Lynn area is local to me and seems to be a punting desert these days!🙄

Offline markeliot

Over the last week I have tried to make a booking with her via AW, text/phone call and her gmail account, only reply was from the gmail account asking what date/time, I replied, nothing heard from her since, appears very elusive

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Nice perseverance!…I guess radio silence is pretty standard stuff for King’s Lynn area🙄