Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ipswich,bury,thetford any recommendations please  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Fordlover

Hi all
Got money to spend today after nice bonus from work looking for any recommendations in the areas of Ipswich,bury or thetford.
Not to fussy just want someone who is nice and delivers what they advertise.
Can be fs or massage with hr.
thanks in advance.

Offline RumptyBoy

HI FL,
This lady is good VFM, lovely down to earth English woman. She's based in Felixstowe though, if that's not too far to go...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Happygolicky92l

Ali, Swedish massage on gum tree it's in Ipswich,  thank me later !

Offline Thickrick

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Sexy%5F%5FNiki
I've been to see her 3 times she's very pretty & has a nice tight pussy.

No cim or anal though but French kissing & owo are on offer
She is a very funny & accommodating lady, Polish with good English

Offline roger9

I agree that Sexy Niki is very good ... a real funny girl (in a good way) and has a very lovely body, although if tattoos aren't your thing then you might be put off a bit, and she does tend to overdo the lip fillers, at least the last time I saw her they looked a bit too puffy. Maybe she'd only just had them done... Very Professional though and definitely one to see if possible.

Alternatively, there is the lovely English Emma, who I have seen a few times and found really lovely and pleasant, despite some others on this site not agreeing. She is very pretty with a slim body, does like a chat but I like that ... each to their own I guess...  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Fordlover

Is that the Ali near the hospital?

I used to see Megan nikki’s flatmate she was really good I might have to try Nikki, I believe she has now moved is that correct?

Offline Thickrick

Yes she has got her own place near the Regent

Offline Thickrick

I always wanted to have a threesome with the both of them but the timings were never correct & now Megan has gone back to Poland

Offline Fordlover

Her number is no longer showing on aw  :(

Offline happyharry

I agree that Sexy Niki is very good ... a real funny girl (in a good way) and has a very lovely body, although if tattoos aren't your thing then you might be put off a bit, and she does tend to overdo the lip fillers, at least the last time I saw her they looked a bit too puffy. Maybe she'd only just had them done... Very Professional though and definitely one to see if possible.

Alternatively, there is the lovely English Emma, who I have seen a few times and found really lovely and pleasant, despite some others on this site not agreeing. She is very pretty with a slim body, does like a chat but I like that ... each to their own I guess...  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

good luck  :thumbsup:

You won't go far wrong with Niki, but suggest that you avoid Emma

Do your homework and read the reviews.

Happygolicky92l

Is that the Ali near the hospital?

I used to see Megan nikki’s flatmate she was really good I might have to try Nikki, I believe she has now moved is that correct?

Yeah Ali near the hospital! Good value for money

Offline Thickrick

Try sending her a message on aw

Offline Fordlover

I have already seen Ali I agree good value good service but when I see her she kept all clothes on.

Does she get better the more you see her?

Offline Thickrick

I've just messaged Niki on aw asking why she doesn't have her number displayed if she responds do you want me to ask her if she's available tonight?

Happygolicky92l

I have already seen Ali I agree good value good service but when I see her she kept all clothes on.

Does she get better the more you see her?

She offered a topless bj but nothing more

Offline Thickrick

FL, Nikki said she removed her number because of the dickheads texting her stupid things all the time, do you want me to give her your number or have you got an email address I could send it to?

Offline Fordlover

Great can you message me on here with her contact number please.
Cheers

Offline Thickrick

No I won't post it on here because she doesn't want everyone knowing it, you must have set up a punting email account

Offline Fordlover

Offline Thickrick

It says I can only reply to a message not send one

Offline Students Notebook

Great can you message me on here with her contact number please.
Cheers

Fordlover, just email her using the AW system. S.N.

Prices Slashed

Hi all
Got money to spend today after nice bonus from work looking for any recommendations in the areas of Ipswich,bury or thetford.
Not to fussy just want someone who is nice and delivers what they advertise.
Can be fs or massage with hr.
thanks in advance.

A bit late in replying, but

Kate - External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

She delivers big time.

Prices Slashed

A bit late in replying, but

Kate - External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

She delivers big time.

Ah yes. Keep your socks on and consider taking your own towel. Hers is a busy place and keeping things clean is not the greatest concern.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

My top three in the area would be Hannah Banks, English Kat and Lucie May.

I have seen all 3 recently and they are all very nice, great bodies and deliver what they promise.

I have reviewed each of them on UKP if you search for the reviews.

Look forward to hearing/reading how you get on with whoever you finally choose