Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bookmarklet to help find AdultWork girls ID on UK Punting  (Read 342 times)

Offline mork

Thought I’d throw some help back to others for the site.

When visiting a profile on AW with an android or iOS device I find it a bit tedious to have to search for the ID and then copy/paste and put into the search box here. Basically I’m lazy.

I therefore use a bookmarklet. You visit the service providers page on AW then click on the bookmark described below. This then takes the AW ID number from the URL and searches google with the word AW in front of it. 9 out of 10 times UKP comes up and allows you to check any feedback on here.

How to create the bookmarket.

1. Bookmark any page with the browser you use for AW searching and bookmark any old page and rename it AW search (or whatever you prefer) and save.
2. Edit your newly created bookmark and swap the URL for the code below (copy as one line and paste in)

javascript:var%20q=document.location.href.match(/UserID=(.*?)(?=&|$)/i);{q=q[1];window.open('http://google.com/search?q=adultwork+'+q);}

« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 10:26:18 pm by Markko »

Offline mork

Can someone move this to punting discussions please, as it may be more appropriate there  :thumbsup:

vw

tested that on chrome and works fine.   :hi:

Move it too.

Offline WKD123

Excellent!  I had been pondering how to link from AW to UKP to save all that palaver and this works a treat, as well as bringing up some interesting search results!

Thanks OP