Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting my first Review - Help  (Read 596 times)

buster352

Yes I know, long overdue but more to come I am sure.

PROBLEM - is the site a bit flaky when posting reviews?  I followed the link and it just keeps crashing.  I finally managed to write a review yesterday and the page crashed as I hit 'post review' so I lost it.  I have rewritten it in Word so I can cut and paste it but can't get the page to work at all.

Is it me or the site??

Advice needed.

Offline Marmalade

Sounds more like your device perhaps. Word can hog a computer’s resources but never heard of UKP crashing when posting a review.

Offline fatboy

It has happened to me a couple of times so I always write reviews in w word doc and then cut/paste into the review.
I don't think it is the site as Marm pointed out.
In my case it was using a touch keyboard on a tablet that was the undoing of me, I hate the bloody things.
Keep posting the reviews ! Cheers

Offline OakTree

Yes I know, long overdue but more to come I am sure.

PROBLEM - is the site a bit flaky when posting reviews?  I followed the link and it just keeps crashing.  I finally managed to write a review yesterday and the page crashed as I hit 'post review' so I lost it.  I have rewritten it in Word so I can cut and paste it but can't get the page to work at all.

Is it me or the site??

Advice needed.

It’s you.  :hi:

Offline lewisjones23

It’s you.  :hi:

+1

the site is very user friendly, personally i dont know how to post short links but by magic the site does it automatically for me ( i think )

Offline DoctorSalchicha

If you're using a tablet or a mobile phone, try using a Desktop computer instead. The wording "crashing" sounds like your browser stop working due it lack of RAM or it might be issues with your connectivity as well.

Offline Derrick101

Looks like you've been successful. Well Done OP  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:36:20 am by Derrick101 »

Offline Silver Birch

Make sure you delete that Word document  :scare:

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PatMacGroin

I prep my reviews in note pad. Think I started doing that after a review posting crashed on me.

You can also use the old notepad review as a bit of a layout template for future ones