Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sergei Having a Laugh  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Plan R

I think Sergei is having a laugh here
Check out the nearest station in the FAQ
External Link/Members Only
 :lol:

If you spot any more...

Offline hungrypunt

whats the problem, ? is it wrong? maybe its a London thing Im missing.

Offline Lema

whats the problem, ? is it wrong? maybe its a London thing Im missing.
Mudchute station is on the isle of dog's, about a 3 hour walk from where she is working from.

Offline Londonpunter30

Profile now showing as not available at this time.. seem to get that a lot lately

I'm sure some profiles are created by bots.. seen loads in London with towns listed in Birmingham etc.. it's the sort of shit aw should be removing themselves but never do

Offline Lema

Profile now showing as not available at this time.. seem to get that a lot lately

I'm sure some profiles are created by bots.. seen loads in London with towns listed in Birmingham etc.. it's the sort of shit aw should be removing themselves but never do
It's available when I tap on the link!!!!  :unknown:

Offline thumbspot

In fairness, MudChute does sound like code for a-levels.

Offline Lema

mrhappypants

I suspect she has moved recently and forgotten to update this part of the profile.

Offline Plan R

Well fuck me ... ya lives and ya learns.
I'd assumed it was Sergei either being racist about the demographics or alluding to back-door activities.
What a name Mudchute station - it was only a google away
 :hi:

Offline Londonpunter30

try this one then

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

text says curly redhead, but pics are of a brunette with straight hair !  It's been removed several times already and the twat of a pimp cant even get the basics right.

i reported it to the wankers at AW this morning but predictably they did fuck all about it and ive had to report it agian.  It's a verified profile which shows how that process is more about showing valid ID than it is matching an ID to a profile..