Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fingering Adultwork  (Read 3038 times)

vw

Seems AW have listened and added fingering/finger play as a like.   :hi:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

AT LAST!! It was one of the first things I ever contacted them about, in 2011 (I think it was). Thanks for the post, I'd never have seen this otherwise.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Well spotted, I wonder how long it will take for the established girls to add it to their likes.

Offline t0mm13

Yes and then when you turn up they say no sorry . :dash:

Online Foxtail17

Yes and then when you turn up they say no sorry . :dash:

Or it’s £10 extra

Offline McSwell

I always assume its part of a punt anyway.

In over 10 yrs  of punting I've  never been refused it or charged extra for it.

It may put the girl off if you try and jab 2 fingers straight in but  if you warm her up with a gentle pussy massage  first   then gradually slip one finger in then (if she's wet enough) slip a couple more in.
Works for me every time  :)

Online Blackpool Rock

Well spotted and a long overdue addition.
Obviously it will be on any new profiles but how does it get added to an existing profile, basically is it assumed the girl doesn't offer it if you do a search or are girls advised of the new listing and invited to update their profiles? Perhaps Cat BBW can clarify

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Well spotted and a long overdue addition.
Obviously it will be on any new profiles but how does it get added to an existing profile, basically is it assumed the girl doesn't offer it if you do a search or are girls advised of the new listing and invited to update their profiles? Perhaps Cat BBW can clarify

We're not told - just have to rely on the ladies spotting it when updating/editing, or reading it on a forum as I did  :D

Offline fastnet

So far no ladies in my area have ticked this box.
I ust hope it starts being used soon

Offline Midori

• Service Provider
Thanks for pointing this out. x

Offline Gordon Bennett

Bet it'll always be "at discretion" though. Suppose thats fair enough if chap has manky smokers fingers and gnarly nails. Good news its on the AW list though.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Up to now 272 female SP's on AW and 60 male? have signed up for it as a "like"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 07:58:08 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline Tallchris

Good news.  The world needs more fingering.

Offline tesla

outstanding news, one of mt favourite activities

Offline Malvolio

About time this was added - cock in her mouth and fingers inside her is always a good combination.

Offline brianthedog21

Im sure if your fingers are smaller than average you will be told.....

"sorry hun, you are too large, my pussy is very tight!

vw

Im sure if your fingers are smaller than average you will be told.....

"sorry hun, you are too large, my pussy is very tight!

did that happen to you before you joined here?  :unknown:

Offline brianthedog21

did that happen to you before you joined here?  :unknown:

None let paws in their lady garden  :cry:

Offline bearcat69

It may put the girl off if you try and jab 2 fingers straight in but  if you warm her up with a gentle pussy massage  first   then gradually slip one finger in then (if she's wet enough) slip a couple more in.

Wow, in ten years you've never been refused fingering once?

Sorry to be cynical, but I do find that very hard to believe. As I definitely can't make the same claim...

Anyway, along with making sure my nails are trimmed properly and preparing the area first (usually with my tongue, sometimes by massaging with my hands), if things are unclear I will ask permission first. In my experience, some will say yes, some will say no. Easier IMO to just have that question answered in black and white before the punt... I'll ask if I have to, but I don't really want to have that conversation with a prossie mid punt, or pre-punt, as it can either be a bit of a mood killer or a yes OK go ahead kind of thing. It does tend to be my experience that those prossies who do have their preferences on this explained on their profile already, I will tend to have a better time with them, whether the answer is yes or no. So to me, this should, in theory, be a good thing.

I do hope it doesn't become an extra thing though. I can already hear the Roma's warning up their "u wan fingerin baybee? Is estraaa baybee! Dont u wanna thinger me baybee" etc lines. :rolleyes: :sarcastic:

Online Blackpool Rock

About time this was added - cock in her mouth and fingers inside her is always a good combination.
Yeah an especially good feeling just as you are about to CIM, if I had to name one single thing as being the high point of punting then for me this would be it  :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

I suspect the default is “dislike” for the existing profiles. 

MATUREMANC45

I object to “dry fingering”, then I explain my pussy is freshly washed so would they mind if I use a little lube to aid their fingers first.....

Offline tantric talents

Sorry VW just posted a virtually identical thread as I missed this one.
Perhaps Admin can kindly delete mine  :drinks:

Offline Fat Bob

Can't quite put your finger on it?...
Sweet Elena indicates on her profile that she does not offer fingering, but does offer RO and 69! ...also noted no DFK.  :(
External Link/Members Only

Online Blackpool Rock

Sweet Elena indicates on her profile that she does not offer fingering, but does offer RO and 69! ...also noted no DFK.  :(
I also note that she's Bulgarian therefore everything on her profile regarding services is probably total shit anyway  :hi:

Offline kojak71

I don't think that's overly unusual. Personally I think its stranger that CIM and OWO are okay when fingering is off the menu as the health implications are normally similarly considered.

Or maybe she's had one (or more) bad experiences with Edward Scissorhands-esque punters, and has had enough of that......

Offline darkvamp

Glad that’s now an option on the  likes can hopefully avoid having to ask if it’s ok in the future.

Offline Trotter671

+1 - tend to use my tongue & nose first (it's a thing of mine, usually works!) before exploring with my fingers :drinks: