Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The £20 kiss test?  (Read 23487 times)

Offline JonasG

Anyone else watch People Just Do Nothing?

KT's fantasy sound a lot funny if you read it in Chabuddy G's voice

lol yeah great show.

Online lewisjones23

You’re looking very toned in your new avatar Rebecca.

photoshop

Offline claretandblue

I think he is on the meds again. I expect him to start a few useless threads :unknown:

Mind you that's why he got a ban.
+1 , we can but hope

Online The_Don

What if the girl turns up at your hotel room and doesn't agree to dfk even though it was agreed before hand.
Do you just show her the door?

I reason why I book incalls, easier to walk and then book a local plan B or reg.

James999

You’re looking very toned in your new avatar Rebecca.

I've printed it off A4 size images  :thumbsup:

I stake them on my lawn to keep the cats off, more effective than lion shit  :music:

Offline Marmalade

I stake them on my lawn to keep the cats off, more effective than lion shit  :music:

Yes, pussies are territorial, they can doubtless get nippy with other cats fannying on their patch. But if you need her for your lawn James you could always negotiate a day rate. I’m sure she’d love that. :D

And as I don’t punt with forum members I’m delighted with low res make-believe. Makes her posts easier to skip when I’m busy. (Amazing she gets the time for her photo-shopping when she’s always down the gym (but “down the gym” in prossie-talk = “eating pies and imagining going down the gym”).  :cool: :wacko:

Offline king tarzan

James on a serious level
Your a bullying prick
Just leave Rebecca alone..
She means no harm, is joyous on the forum..
All you do is berate her everywhere..
Why don't you concentrate on getting your first fuck review..
I know that's a extremely big task for you BUT DO IT!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

:vomit: (on a serious level) mango trash.  :thumbsdown:

As if Becky were a ‘poor wee flower’ needing protected by hairy ape head. Even the prossies on here aren’t such a waste of space as Jungle Gobshite.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

You too. Why don't you concentrate on getting your first fuck review that isn’t a load of shite.

James999

James on a serious level
Your a bullying prick

:lol: :lol:

Whit knighting ER  :sarcastic:

Seriously, the fact that you post this just shows how out of touch you are with things, so best stick to your Juicy juicy mango and willy wonka chocolate bar or whatever other bollocks you go on about  :sarcastic:

Offline whiskyfan

James on a serious level
Your a bullying prick
She means no harm, is joyous on the forum..
All you do is berate her everywhere..
I know that's a extremely big task for you BUT DO IT!!

Didn't think it was possible for you to make a bigger idiot of yourself, but congratulations, you've managed it with this post. :thumbsup: :lol: :lol:

Offline Northerndave666

When I started punting was amazed at some of the stories I would hear. After a while you hear so many you realise there are a %age of punters who are unhinged.

You become jaded to the stories, they all merge into one....

then King Dick comes swinging through the jungle with his 'Kiss, Marry, £20' trick and I'm suddenly amazed again at the level of loopiness out there !

Offline king tarzan

Seriously, the fact that you post this just shows how out of touch you are with things, so best stick to your Juicy juicy mango and willy wonka chocolate bar or whatever other bollocks you go on about  :sarcastic:

James your mate jimmyredcab just done his comeback review after 3 years even though it was a 🍋

Now after 7 years of your self inflated deluded self worth ego PLEASE DO YOUR 1ST REVIEW!!

don't worry you could mention your small peanut, you were petrified shitting your pants!!

It's about the review!!

Is any munter your in interested in?

Offline Brazilian Martian

James your mate jimmyredcab just done his comeback review after 3 years even though it was a 🍋

Now after 7 years of your self inflated deluded self worth ego PLEASE DO YOUR 1ST REVIEW!!

don't worry you could mention your small peanut, you were petrified shitting your pants!!

It's about the review!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online webpunter

Ooooooooooh
Handbags  :lol:
Which fruit is it ?  Would that be a mango ?
Let's see how this develops
I'm off to Ladbrokes to place a wager

It's about the review!!

Offline JayEZ2K

The £20 kiss test...
Can you verify that this is your method:

You have the cash in hand, say £120 for a 60 minute session. You offer her £20 and ask her to confirm services with a kiss? She sees the rest of the money, and so knows she will receive it shortly.

1) If she refuses the kiss test then you have screened out a WG who never intended to kiss, a very common occurrence based on reviews. You walk and keep all of your money.

2) If she provides nothing more than a peck, then again, you have screened out a WG who never intended to kiss. You walk, minus £20.

3) If she provides a legit kiss then you have factually confirmed services, she gets all of the money, and you likely have a good punt, as paid for.

Of course this isn't necessary with well reviewed WGs, but it seems a useful technique for TOFTT.

Offline peter_bungee

your posts towards her do make you out to be a pr***

Offline fairfield

....... it seems a useful technique for TOFTT.
Jay, agree with you - this test could well be worth trying, if dfk is vital to a satisfactory punt.

But i think you might have missed at least one other possible outcome :

4) Wg takes £20, snogs punter - punt goes ahead only for wg to 'discover' she cant Fk with you after all.
                Punter has poured £20 extra money into a bad punt.

Leaving aside the £20 offer, this scenario has happened to me at least once. (When i reported it on here, the odd member called me out as 'forcing' myself on said wg for continuing with the punt.)

Cash is hard to come by for this Oap and i am genuinely conflicted about pouring good money after bad. My 'sensible' head tells me it would be better to keep the £20 towards the next punt - instead of using it to rescue a bad punt you think is about to go wrong anyway.

Offline JayEZ2K

...But i think you might have missed at least one other possible outcome :

4) Wg takes £20, snogs punter - punt goes ahead only for wg to 'discover' she cant Fk with you after all.
                Punter has poured £20 extra money into a bad punt.
Is it an extra £20 or just a deposit on the normal fee? It would make more sense as a deposit.

And yes, you're right about #4, but at least it gets past another layer of confirmation to prove she is at least willing. And there are many other possibilities, like her getting sour over the kiss test, when the punt would have otherwise been good, but the main ones seem the most likely.

I've thought about offering a bonus for good service, like an extra tenner on a cheap punt, or a gift card that won't be split with Sergei. If they're only keeping £30 on a 30 minute punt, that would be a significant increase. But I doubt they're good at maths, and probably don't care enough to be motivated.

Offline king tarzan

Can you verify that this is your method:

You have the cash in hand, say £120 for a 60 minute session. You offer her £20 and ask her to confirm services with a kiss? She sees the rest of the money, and so knows she will receive it shortly.

1) If she refuses the kiss test then you have screened out a WG who never intended to kiss, a very common occurrence based on reviews. You walk and keep all of your money.

2) If she provides nothing more than a peck, then again, you have screened out a WG who never intended to kiss. You walk, minus £20.

3) If she provides a legit kiss then you have factually confirmed services, she gets all of the money, and you likely have a good punt, as paid for.

Of course this isn't necessary with well reviewed WGs, but it seems a useful technique for TOFTT.

Its number 3

If they have passed my £20 kiss test, they are honest..
Never had any problems during punt.. owo too has been good too.. ( if they said they did do owo)

It's this simple

After confirmation of services I ask for £20 kiss test

£20 in there hand ( if they agree)
Remainder of money in my hands

If they pass after 3 seconds remainder automatically in there hands
If they fail I get my £20 back and politely leave...

If weeds out the dishonest lying whore and shows up the true legitimate honest working lady...

Works for me....

My £20 test kiss failures I got many back and walked..
Money intact minus petrol money wasted / travel fare and loss of time.
But gladly her lying cheating time got wasted too and she got a big fat FUCK ALL for it!!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Its number 3

If they have passed my £20 kiss test, they are honest..
Never had any problems during punt.. owo too has been good too.. ( if they said they did do owo)

It's this simple

If weeds out the dishonest lying whore and shows up the true legitimate honest working lady...

Works for me....

My £20 test kiss failures I got many back and walked..
Money intact minus petrol money wasted / travel fare and loss of time.
But gladly her lying cheating time got wasted too and she got a big fat FUCK ALL for it!!
So if she snogs you but somehow fails, you get your £20 back?

vw

So if she snogs you but somehow fails, you get your £20 back?

sounds like a kiss test rather than a £20 kiss test to me.

Makes no sense why it is called a £20 kiss test. 

Offline revoltra

sounds like a kiss test rather than a £20 kiss test to me.

Makes no sense why it is called a £20 kiss test.

None of his story make much sense anyway. I would like to hear from a WG who can confirm they have accepted and "passed" such test before anyone should take it seriously.

Offline JayEZ2K

Question 1. Is it a £20 bonus for her? For example, if the fee is £120 per hour, does she have £20 in her hand and you have £120 in your hand? Or is it a deposit; she has £20 in her hand and you have £100 in your hand?
A) £20 in her hand and £120 in your hand? Or...
B) £20 in her hand and £100 in your hand?

Question 2. If she fails the test, how do you get the £20 back if it's already in her hand? Personally I would just lose the £20 otherwise it seems things could escalate badly.

Question 3. How do you phrase the proposal? Do you just say "Here's the money, but before I pay the full amount, how about a £20 kiss test. I'll give you £20 first in exchange for a kiss?"

Whether or not it works for others, I appreciate that you're taking the time to share something that works for you.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Question 1. Is it a £20 bonus for her? For example, if the fee is £120 per hour, does she have £20 in her hand and you have £120 in your hand? Or is it a deposit; she has £20 in her hand and you have £100 in your hand?
A) £20 in her hand and £120 in your hand? Or...
B) £20 in her hand and £100 in your hand?

Question 2. If she fails the test, how do you get the £20 back if it's already in her hand? Personally I would just lose the £20 otherwise it seems things could escalate badly.

Question 3. How do you phrase the proposal? Do you just say "Here's the money, but before I pay the full amount, how about a £20 kiss test. I'll give you £20 first in exchange for a kiss?"

Whether or not it works for others, I appreciate that you're taking the time to share something that works for you.
It's not a bonus. It's part of the fee, the remainder of which is given if she passes. What I'm trying to figure out is him getting his money back if she fails for some reason. If, for some crazy reason, I ever agreed to such a thing, there's no way I'd be giving it back if the person decided he didn't like the way I kissed.

Offline milkman10

my take on what hes saying is that is she fails the kiss test he walks and only loses £20 well that's what I think hes going on about I think its a stupid test

vw

my take on what hes saying is that is she fails the kiss test he walks and only loses £20 well that's what I think hes going on about I think its a stupid test

no he takes the £20

Hence it should not be called the £20 kiss test ass it isnt.

All i can see this achieving is prossies aware of this clown blanket avoid Asian sounding clients, not for bad experiences but to avoid this prick.  Bad for punters in general IMO.

Offline milkman10

All i can see this achieving is prossies aware of this clown blanket avoid Asian sounding clients, not for bad experiences but to avoid this prick.  Bad for punters in general IMO.
[/quote]

+1

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Funny that he doesn't want to answer...

Offline king tarzan

See my review on

Salsa dancer adria..

I £20 kiss tested her..
She did not fuck about with nonsense with me...

See Parking review on the same woman..
Bitch fucked him about

That's the difference..

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
See my review on

Salsa dancer adria..

I £20 kiss tested her..
She did not fuck about with nonsense with me...

See Parking review on the same woman..
Bitch fucked him about

That's the difference..
That's not really an answer but from what I've read on this thread and understood, you take the money back if they fail your kiss test.
If a punter tried that with me I'd tell him to do one.

James999

That's not really an answer but from what I've read on this thread and understood, you take the money back if they fail your kiss test.
If a punter tried that with me I'd tell him to do one.

Only a desperate girl would agree to his pathetic game, the majority will simply tell the weirdo to fuck off and block him under "weird fucker" or "wanker 3" or "juicy juicy mango twat"

If you look at other posts you will see that girls often refuse him services that they provide for decent clients.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 04:16:12 pm by James999 »

Offline Moresomes

See my review on

Salsa dancer adria..

I'd rather spend 24 hours handcuffed to a goat.  :hi:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Only a desperate girl would agree to his pathetic game, the majority will simply tell the weirdo to fuck off and block him under "weird fucker" or "wanker 3" or "juicy juicy mango twat"

If you look at other posts you will see that girls often refuse him services that they provide for decent clients.
I would never agree to anything like that. It's bloody ridiculous.

Offline Cuntminion

Sounds like the height of shitty ideas

Offline Cuntminion

:lol:

I'm in tears here

Offline Marmalade

I wonder when he’ll try a £25 mango test. Finger up a fanny and if it smells of fetid mango he gets his £25 quid back. Basically it stinks. A prossie could tell him that and fuck all to do with her fanny.  :timeout:

Offline adamza

Fucking shite like this is why some WGs won't see Asian clients.

Stop ruining it for me and the others  :dash:

Offline Punterperson1971

I think he should do the £20 “twat” test where if they fuck him they get an extra £20

Offline king tarzan

In the punting world there is nothing cheap
In the punting world there is a majority of lies

Simpletto. .

Offline king tarzan

I wonder when he’ll try a £25 mango test. Finger up a fanny and if it smells of fetid mango he gets his £25 quid back. Basically it stinks. A prossie could tell him that and fuck all to do with her fanny.  :timeout:

I really enjoy your posts!!
You are a funny dude
( but I think you don't realise that or don't mean to be a funny dude.. you mean to be a serious dude but yet your a funny dude)

vw

In the punting world there is nothing cheap
In the punting world there is a majority of lies

Simpletto. .

I suspect some from you, like this kiss test wind up.   :sarcastic:

Offline JayEZ2K

my take on what hes saying is that is she fails the kiss test he walks and only loses £20...
I got clarification on this. If she does something like kiss dodging then he simply asks for his money back, citing her likes list, his confirmation of services over the phone, and the confirmation of services in person. It's a reasonable request, but also just as reasonable to walk and leave the £20 as a loss IMO. He doesn't do anything like snatch the money back, which is what I first wondered.

vw

He doesn't do anything like snatch the money back, which is what I first wondered.

We posted he does that on forum.

Did he tell you that in pillow talk?  :unknown:

HalleAstley

Me personally I wouldn't take the booking if he emailed/texted me this in the first place. Sounds like time waster tactics or a weirdo/cheapskate.
If he did this at the start of the booking I would ask him to leave and try to find a replacement.

If you are in doubt of the SP if she will deliver or not, don't take the risk. With this kind of behaviour we will have 'tightness test' and 'taste test' etc.

James999

REALITY CHECK...

He probably has enough problems finding girls that will see him / offer him services. let alone play the stupid game he made up, it's probably something he dreams of, along with his Juicy juicy mango and fun size mars bar shit, in the real world he's just grateful if the girl doesn't close the door in his face  :music:

You will see from King Twats own thread how he gets denied services normal clients are provided  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=194197.0

« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 01:33:25 pm by James999 »

HalleAstley

As most prossies eat junk, have no life, are only motivated by money and make a living by sucking and often kissing any old bastard, they are hardly likely to have the tastiest mouth flora. So generally I couldn't give a fuck about more than a few kisses and a bit of tongue to express willingness. I'm there to fuck them, not make love.

Wow. Where do you get your facts from mate?
Never heard of mouth wash? Maybe stop booking tramps and you won't have this outlook.

vw

Wow. Where do you get your facts from mate?
Never heard of mouth wash? Maybe stop booking tramps and you won't have this outlook.

That's not nice calling other escorts tramps, that says more about you than him.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

James999

Never heard of mouth wash?

Yeah it's the stuff Pro$$ies think is a fine wine to be admired and not used  :music:

HalleAstley

Did you read what he said? It sounds like its coming from a place of hate or disgust. If we are nasty/unhealthy/lazy/useless women why on earth book us. Let alone have sex with us?