Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farrah indie  (Read 6434 times)

Offline Ssddooo66

Has anyone noticed the gorgeous farrah is back with a new name of farrah indie an a new higher price an a lovely new tan by the looks.

Has anyone seen her yet???
Cant post link as doing off phone.

Offline Steelworker

It's been in one or two threads. I'm sure some of us will be seeing her soon.  :thumbsup:

Kingoftheswingers

I also see portfolio her old agency is introducing a new Farrah 'indie' look. Seems like sour grapes to me. Maybe trying to trick us punters when calling for Farah. Not very professional

Welsh_athlete

Hi guys, can you post the new link for Farrah. Done a search on AW but can't find her? Thanks  :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

I also see portfolio her old agency is introducing a new Farrah 'indie' look. Seems like sour grapes to me. Maybe trying to trick us punters when calling for Farah. Not very professional

Not quite sure what you mean by that Kingoftheswingers?  Looks like it is Farrah herself operating the UKE and AW profiles?  Anything we need to watch out for when booking her?

Offline Bibbob

Not quite sure what you mean by that Kingoftheswingers?  Looks like it is Farrah herself operating the UKE and AW profiles?  Anything we need to watch out for when booking her?

He means that she's left Portfolio to go solo, and now Portfolio are advertising a different Farrah on their website.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Devon Maverick

Don't think it is sour grapes from Portfolio they just use business names for the girls that are agreed upon and liked by the girl. They have used same names for different girls before like 'Lola'.  Looking at the face photos and tattoos etc on the new Farah they are certainly not misleading anyone either!

Gatchaman

He means that she's left Portfolio to go solo, and now Portfolio are advertising a different Farrah on their website.

External Link/Members Only

Ah, got it thanks.  So "Farrah Indie" on AW/UKE and "Indie style Farrah" at Portfolio.

Offline ampersand

Ah, got it thanks.  So "Farrah Indie" on AW/UKE and "Indie style Farrah" at Portfolio.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Razor Boy

Portfolio's new Farrah could not be more different to the last Farrah ! :lol: :scare:

Offline Steelworker

I just looked and yes, a very different look. Portfolio are being a little playful here using the term Indie, considering the other Farrah's new AW chosen profile name  :) but perhaps they believe they have rights to the name. Anyway, we're a big enough market for all to play in  :drinks:

Offline aps

just noticed that the AW profile doesn't open.

Offline Steelworker

On the UKE forum she said she's taken it down while away for a few days. Now there's another great lady if you haven't seen her, APS  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

On the UKE forum she said she's taken it down while away for a few days. Now there's another great lady if you haven't seen her, APS  :thumbsup:

So I keep hearing - Now I'm rummaging through my room for an autograph pad and a permanent marker for tomorrow.  :cool:

STAR-LORD

I've met a legend. Omg! Genrerous beyond words!  :yahoo:

np500

I've met a legend. Omg! Genrerous beyond words!  :yahoo:

Keep calm and review !

STAR-LORD

Keep calm and review !

Good morning. I calmed down when I got home and went to bed. What can I say at breakfast time - oh my days and what a booking!  :music:

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad to hear you enjoyed NW.  Look forward to the review.  :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Glad to hear you enjoyed NW.  Look forward to the review.  :thumbsup:

If I got the energy, i will try and submit it tonight. But you know how long it takes me to produce a review! If I'm lucky, i will submit 2!  :hi:

STAR-LORD

But for now, I'll just say for now until I submit my review...she's to die for, and a GFE experience that was out of this world. A big wow! I felt like skipping all the way home!  :dance:

Offline HughJardon

Glad you had a corker of a time Wolfie, I must admit I haven't seen Farrah Indie, her price at 180 is over budget, but I will say this...her Tits look Incredible

Offline Steelworker

They are incredible, Hugh. I'm going to go back  :bomb:

STAR-LORD

HJ, primarily I'm not a boobs guy, I'm a fan of bum and legs on a female. But with this lady, when it came to cowgirl, and the close contact, even I was highly impressed. Thank god they were natural and not enhanced. Being slapped in the eyes, I'm greatfull I didn't have to wear sunglasses the next day. And like SW says. I'd definitely like to meet her again.  :)

Offline mrdiamond77

HJ, primarily I'm not a boobs guy, I'm a fan of bum and legs on a female. But with this lady, when it came to cowgirl, and the close contact, even I was highly impressed. Thank god they were natural and not enhanced. Being slapped in the eyes, I'm greatfull I didn't have to wear sunglasses the next day. And like SW says. I'd definitely like to meet her again.  :)

My kind of girl.  I will need to get a booking sorted out for her, and quick.   :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

My kind of girl.  I will need to get a booking sorted out for her, and quick.   :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, if I was being a bit crude. But that was my personal experience - I will bring a review out, I'm just not that fast as a publisher...

Offline mrdiamond77

I'm sorry, if I was being a bit crude. But that was my personal experience - I will bring a review out, I'm just not that fast as a publisher...

Don't apologise for being crude (did not think it was).  I do like seeing a busty lady in cowgirl myself.  Look forward to the review.   :hi:

Offline HughJardon

Yes don't apologise for being crude in fact it's encouraged round these parts partner :hi:

STAR-LORD

Yes don't apologise for being crude in fact it's encouraged round these parts partner :hi:

On this site I'm expected to provide explicit detail, but I very rarely try to be crude.

Is it me, or is her Adult work profile down?  :unknown:

Offline Bibbob

Is it me, or is her Adult work profile down?  :unknown:

She seems to take it down over weekends, I guess to prevent being bothered by email updates.

STAR-LORD

She seems to take it down over weekends, I guess to prevent being bothered by email updates.

I believe that's a safe assumption. Thanks.   :hi:

Offline aps

Thanks for the suggestion. Will look forward to see her sometime.

np500

I've never been drawn to her type ( that's too complicated to ramble on about ( size )  )  I like them gym fit as a preferance, but due to NW and others I've put her on my H L as service is the main thing and that's one thing she seems to dish out in spades, im prime for conversion, must add , in no way do I find her unattractive, just like them slim. I did book miss chan and she's a size 16 ish  ( cancelled tour ) so I am open minded, well , ain't we all when the little one gets blown off in style !

bonzo2016

Me too Red as I'm not keen on the larger woman.  She isn't that big anyway (prob size 12-14) - she looks quite normal, but not gym toned fit.  She is very pretty - stunning in fact and does pretty much anything that goes.  With loads and loads of gusto. 

np500

See, I'm even more converted .

STAR-LORD

Me too Red as I'm not keen on the larger woman.  She isn't that big anyway (prob size 12-14) - she looks quite normal, but not gym toned fit.  She is very pretty - stunning in fact and does pretty much anything that goes.  With loads and loads of gusto.

Totally!  :thumbsup:

Online Dan Dastardly

She says on her profile £180 plus extra's for certain services, does anyone what these services are ?

STAR-LORD

She says on her profile £180 plus extra's for certain services, does anyone what these services are ?

I certainly do.

STAR-LORD

Off the record, on the QT, and very hush hush!  ;)

np500

I'm going to need to know this as 180 is as high as it goes and generally that's a one off, so if extras included say DFK and R O there would be no point, struggle to see why there are extras at this price , call me tight , I don't think so, I don't mind spending my kids money on s p's , but  punters do have moral limits.

Offline Cheeseman

I haven't met her but I did message her and she said dfk  owo and cim were included but anal was an extra 50

np500

I haven't met her but I did message her and she said dfk  owo and cim were included but anal was an extra 50

That's o k , like a bit of anal now and again but can live without it, but not the others you mentioned there, cheers.

Offline mrdiamond77

It's OK with me.  Not too keen on anal myself.

np500

Had anal loads, and never paid extra for it, only ever do it when it on the menu. Not got a problem if the girls starting price is relatively low, it's your choice to pay,  but if there's basic stuff being charged extra for at £200 , no way.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 12:38:54 am by np500 »

Offline Mikeh38

So if you have anal it's £230 an hour ?

Why would anyone pay that to shag a fat burd, come to think of it any burd ?

And this is why Wales is so dire, the rates are a disgrace !!!

bonzo2016

DFK - she gives it a new meaning
OWO - probably the best I've ever had.  Get ready for your balls to get a lot of attention and your ass.  She takes a sound face fucking too (on her knees then in face fucking missionary position)
CIM - as I approached my pop she was busy sucking on my balls.  I didn't ask for CIM and was happy to let it go over my guts.   But when she realised I was approaching took it in her mouth and swallowed the lot.

Service - I don't think it's possible to get better and then Aimee strolls up.  And let's not forget those tits my fellow punters.  Natural and immense.

np500

I wouldn't call her fat, no way, not met her mind ! But her service appears  to be amazing, so I can only respect that and wish to see for my self, what's the worst that can happen ! As for prices , yes , thay have crept up considerably since I've been punting in some 36 months, there prices go up , our wages generally have stayed the same, so for most of us ( including me) means less sex, sounds too much like married life to me ! If you want to eat at the top table that is, but there are plenty cheaper, down to what the individual is wanting to pay and see.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 09:47:01 am by np500 »