Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Viv (Linda) - Paddington  (Read 2755 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline Mr Girth

After dabbling with a Soho massage in the height of summer, this was my first proper punt since Covid arrived in 2020.

External Link/Members Only

I'd seen Linda once previously and was confident of a solid punt - I wasn't disappointed.

Arranged via text either the day before or in the morning (can't quite remember) and took place late afternoon at her hotel near Paddington. No issues walking through reception and into the lift to her (small) room.

Price: £140
Time: one hour
Services: DFK, OWO, sex in multiple positions, facial, CIM
Overall rating: 8/10

Linda only works on Thursdays and Fridays and I suspect has a steady list of regulars. Friendly girl from Hungary who speaks excellent English and can easily hold a conversation. Profile photos accurate.

Was greeted with a quick and soothing snog at the door. Was offered a shower and when I returned with the towel wrapped around me we moved into DFK before she dropped to her knees, removed the towel and got to work. We moved to the bed for prolonged OWO. Her technique is excellent.

Before I got too excited we moved onto sex, with Linda starting on top. She knows what she's doing there. Switched to missionary and a little bit of doggy too. Eventually I asked about facial and CIM and learned both available. Moved to in front of the mirror with Linda on her knees. Her only request was not to cover her whole face, but to stick to her mouth area. Happy to oblige as I unloaded a week's worth into her mouth. She disappeared to spit and rinse before returning for a chat ahead of round two.

The second round was more of the same. I don't always cum twice in an hour, but she knew exactly how to make it happen and this time I climaxed deep inside her (condom on, obviously) in missionary as we DFKed.

Linda knows exactly what she's doing and delivers a reliable service. I've seen her twice now and expect to return at some point in the future.

Offline Moneyd