Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Account hacking on AdultWork  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Turtle Z

Just read another account of a girl changing profiles because allegedly her profile was hacked on AW. Is this really a thing because I'm struggling to believe it? Of course hacking maybe a a grandiose term when it may be something as simple as a girl being careless with her password but I just don't get what anyone has to gain by 'hacking' into a prossies AW account? Why is this excuse used to often; isn't it simply a WG trying to escape poor reviews or feedback?

vw

Lot of phishing emails targeting AW prossie accounts, most common thing they tweet about External Link/Members Only

Also imagine disgruntled BF/Pimps also do a percentage of them also.

But its an easy get out of jail card for an unreliable prossie !

What are they worth ?

Often there is cash from PG to cash out and verified British probably sell at a premium on the Roma black market !

Possiblly also worth other things  to obsessive punters also so they can play the super hero card and rescue their maiden !
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 09:00:19 am by vw »

Offline Turtle Z

Lot of phishing emails targeting AW prossie accounts, most common thing they tweet about External Link/Members Only

Also imagine disgruntled BF/Pimps also do a percentage of them also.

But its an easy get out of jail card for an unreliable prossie !

What are they worth ?

Often there is cash from PG to cash out and verified British probably sell at a premium on the Roma black market !

Possiblly also worth other things  to obsessive punters also so they can play the super hero card and rescue their maiden !

Interesting, so how do they cash out a girls credits? Aren't these linked to her bank account or can they be transferred to any account once you're in the the AW account?

vw

Interesting, so how do they cash out a girls credits? Aren't these linked to her bank account or can they be transferred to any account once you're in the the AW account?

Seems it can go to any bank account, or a payto / payoneer account which you can set up with no id.

Hence good value targets for phishing !

Offline Turtle Z

Seems it can go to any bank account, or a payto / payoneer account which you can set up with no id.

Hence good value targets for phishing !

Hmm, does make you wonder if those twats that run AW have a hand in this, a definite flaw in the system and I've always said they're a bunch of fucking crooks!  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Of course hacking maybe a a grandiose term when it may be something as simple as a girl being careless with her password but I just don't get what anyone has to gain by 'hacking' into a prossies AW account?

Hacking, no. The girl being naive or stupid with her login details, yes.

The captcha image AW uses to log in with means it is incredibly/infinitely unlikely anyone out there will be brute forcing the passwords via adultwork.

It means the girls will be falling for phishing emails. Using the same password on the likes of Saafe or just using something like 12345 as their password.

But saying that I remember making this post about a work around to the captcha image sometime back.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24501.msg356974#msg356974

But it will still be a case of a girl will just be lax with her passwords. Personally speaking if it was me, and I was a WG, and my Aw account got 'hacked'. The number 1, and  pretty much exclusive people I would be accusing would be my flatmates, or duo partners. (i.e people with physical access to my phone/PC where the details will be stored).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 09:35:58 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Turtle Z

Hacking, no. The girl being naive or stupid with her login details, yes.

The captcha image AW uses to log in with means it is incredibly/infinitely unlikely anyone out there will be brute forcing the passwords via adultwork.

It means the girls will be falling for phishing emails. Using the same password on the likes of Saafe or just using something like 12345 as their password.

But saying that I remember making this post about a work around to the captcha image sometime back.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24501.msg356974#msg356974

But it will still be a case of a girl will just be lax with her passwords. Personally speaking if it was me, and I was a WG, and my Aw account got 'hacked'. The number 1, and  pretty much exclusive people I would be accusing would be my flatmates, or duo partners. (i.e people with physical access to my phone/PC where the details will be stored).

Do don't have to be a computer whizz to hack someones account Anth, even gaining their password is 'hacking.'

One of America's most successful hackers used a technique he called  'social engineering,' a simple technique he used to gain peoples trust so they would reveal their passwords.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 10:47:38 am by Turtle Z »

jimbloom83

This fishisg text keeps going around, some girls are web wise, some arent and fall for it, tags as adultwork text but it's a scam.....

Hidden Image/Members Only

oring123

Some girl profiles can reward  a hacker or adultwork with many £ s from movies and pgs
So aftet they reap that reward they will close the account .

Offline sushi

It could also be shes had some bad feedback on her old profile so closed it down and opened a new one to re invent herself.

oring123

It could also be shes had some bad feedback on her old profile so closed it down and opened a new one to re invent herself.

too true  as a few bad feedbacks  on a older profile will  reduce work
more than a fresh new girl profile !!
new  girl just in town (ring any bells ) ?

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Two days ago I have received message on my phone to send details of my adult work account.
Funny enough emial they provided in the message was ending with "gmail.com".
Surely not the brightest. Message also said if girl that receive message won't reply with details, her account will be shut in 24h.
Obviously is a bollocks but it would appear some girls believe it and do so.
I have been receiving it for the last 2 years yet my account is just fine and wasn't deleted within 24h  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 09:00:30 pm by Michelle Independent »

oring123

This  text keeps going around, some girls are web wise, some  fall for it, tags as adultwork text but it's a scam.....

scam wise these will trip up plenty of wg
a payday all for this one text !!