Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nervous and a virgin  (Read 12935 times)

Offline Nagilum

Haha thanks again guys. Im glad i made a post on UKP Before going through with it. It was nice having people to talk to through the whole process. Added a couple new ones to my hotlist, so expect some further reviews in near future!!
Will get a punting phone tomorrow to add more anonimity. See guys im learning haha

Excellent squire.  Now the customary tradition of the board is that a newbie buys the next round of punts.  The guys will PM you shortly with their choices.

Offline cueball

Excellent squire.  Now the customary tradition of the board is that a newbie buys the next round of punts.  The guys will PM you shortly with their choices.

That's correct, it cost me 3 grand when I started on here but it were well worth it.

How it works bunduck is your pay the prossie and we then make the booking at our leisure  :thumbsup:

Yeboahsleftfoot

That's correct, it cost me 3 grand when I started on here but it were well worth it.

How it works bunduck is your pay the prossie and we then make the booking at our leisure  :thumbsup:

You forgot about venue hire to house the girls cueball, sole use of The Lowry in Manchester, Malmaison in Leeds & The Ritz in that London

Offline Nagilum

Christ I remember, I didn't eat for 2 weeks and ended up in credit card debt.

Offline cueball

Don't startle him lads, he's only just popped inside one  :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good on you for breaking your duck bardock you're officially in the club

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bardock

haha guys thanks! too funny. also how do I pm ? I've got a small concern. thanks!!

Offline cueball

haha guys thanks! too funny. also how do I pm ? I've got a small concern. thanks!!

Click on the member you want to pm

Then you'll see "send personal message" under the actions tab, click and write away.

That's assuming you've got pm function, you might not have that yet

Offline bardock

Yeh i dont see it, hmm. Its probably not enabled

Offline cueball

Yeh i dont see it, hmm. Its probably not enabled

Use the "contact admin" on the top row and ask the boss if he'll switch it on for you

Offline bardock

Thanks, think its been enabled now

vw

Thanks, think its been enabled now

Congratulations on your promotion PM Bardock !