Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brecon  (Read 2958 times)

hiho

any recommendations for the Brecon area?

jtfm

Construct another reservoir?
Get a bus to Cardiff? 

vw

Hire a Canoe down the Wye

Maybe stop in Hereford, always fancied that cute Tia, never fancies Hereford though.

Many more options down stream but quite far and I don't know if you can swim.

Offline pork sword

This one is near Brecon External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Not that I've seen her! otherwise head to Merthyr 20 miles half an hour from Brecon 

vw

This one is near Brecon External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Not that I've seen her! otherwise head to Merthyr 20 miles half an hour from Brecon
Intrigued by the eye patch in every photo

Offline pork sword

Does make you wonder  :unknown: Whatever floats your boat I suppose! :D

Offline pork sword

Hire a Canoe down the Wye

Maybe stop in Hereford, always fancied that cute Tia, never fancies Hereford though.

Many more options down stream but quite far and I don't know if you can swim.

Do you have a link for Cute Tia?

Offline foreverhung

Wow, I had to have a wank just reading her profile  :wacko:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Bloody hell, she's quite, so to speak, going to send an e-mail, see if she ever tours ? You never know if you don't ask .

fenderstrat31

Let us know if she ever tours Red, if not I think I'll be making trip over the border next week, she looks hot as f##k :lol:

np500

Sent her an e-mail enquiring, not read yet.

np500

Still not read it, may have to text .

np500

Offline pork sword

Still not read, sent text .

Any reply to your messages Red? I see she logged in yesterday....

np500

Not a sausage m8, yet I sent an e-mail to a Bulgarian girl working in Birmingham  ( Veronica sun ) and got three e-mails back and she says when she sorts out her city tour she coming to Cardiff , would be wrong not to visit her now. But then that's why I sent the e-mails , you just never know .

Offline foreverhung

Lets all send one to her, if she's got about 50 in the inbox I'm sure she'll pop down

np500

Fire away boys you just never know if we don't try

fenderstrat31

Offline foreverhung

np500

While looking at her I had a look at what Bristol was offering and two stood out for me. Gorgeous Alice 81, she's 6.1 in heels and gives great service going by feedback etc and Scottish teen , just turned 19 again sounds like she gives great hour and is touring Cardiff shortly. She has dates up on main site but can't get to computer till I get home. Will try to meet her on tour but will have to cross bridge for Alice 81 but sounds worth it . Any one know of them as was to meet Gemma in Cardiff later this month but turns out she's let her self go podgy and has now got herself an attitude , so looking else ware.

np500

That's torn it ! Scottish teen is in Cardiff tomorrow and Thursday and I'm in no fit state, maybe next time .

Offline ampersand

vw

Any chance of a link?  :hi:
Yes search adultwork for scottish teen username or if you cannot be bothered

External Link/Members Only

And here is a photo for you

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ampersand

Yes search adultwork for scottish teen username or if you cannot be bothered

And here is a photo for you

Hidden Image/Members Only

It is common practice on this board - and a courtesy to other members - to post a link of a girl who is being discussed.

vw

It is common practice on this board - and a courtesy to other members - to post a link of a girl who is being discussed.
But not courtesy to thank others who admittedly sarcastically went the extra mile.  Reddevil is on an old phone and never posts his links, sorry you were not aware of this.

np500

That's the girl , cheers, only use phone so can't do links, I'm gutted can't see her as having dental work next week ( too much pain and blood at the moment) so not going near any w g s for there benefit , she had very good feedback etc for one so young.

np500

Yes sorry about the link thing, I'm using an old phone yes, but do have an I phone 6 and 4s, as I'm a technophobe I'm working at using the 5s as my punting phone but it's still linked to my 6 as it was my old phone before the 6 arrived , so if I delete a phone number on one phone it edited on both. Just have to sort them out. Like my computer my wife is always saying wares your phone I need , what ever, bit shit if I'm on aw at the time. It's just so complicated. Anyway , trying to sort the situation but it's slow work.

Offline Boundless

Here you go.

A while back I spoke to Cute Tia a couple of times on the phone and arranged an hour with her. She gave me the postcode and all looked hunky dory. On the morning of the meet, I texted but got no reply but as I had to travel 50 miles I set off. Got to Hereford, texted - nothing, rang - nothing. The time came and went, still nothing.
I sent her a text saying I was less than happy that I'd driven 100 miles round trip for nothing. That evening got a text back saying sorry but that she'd mislaid her phone and only just found it.

Make of that what you will gentlemen, but for me - I'm out.

Incidentally, the postcode only covers one small quiet street, I did drive up and down a few times at the appointment time, hoping that if it was a comms problem that she might come out to see if I was about - she didn't.

np500

She's still not read my e-mail or had the courtesy to acknowledge my text so maybe she's just using her profile for money raising purposes ?

np500

Yes think that's bollox m8, I'm constantly Losing phones, keys, money, van in car park but a little scout around and there it is exactly ware I left it ( except the money, usually the wife has realised she has none and I have, boom, gone ) and when a phone is her working tool, well sounds bollox to me !

Offline Boundless

She's still not read my e-mail or had the courtesy to acknowledge my text so maybe she's just using her profile for money raising purposes ?

She has been getting feedback on AW so it appears she is doing some meets.
I was pretty pissed off though, especially as she's not cheap, although there seems to be a bit of a cartel in Hereford, most are on the high end.

vw

She has been getting feedback on AW so it appears she is doing some meets.
I was pretty pissed off though, especially as she's not cheap, although there seems to be a bit of a cartel in Hereford, most are on the high end.
Shame you got let down Sam, she is just my cup of tea. Hereford is an hour on the bus for me so don't know if i will risk it !

np500

More than likely she has them quin up to see here, she's obviously very blahs a about it or she'll say not got the time to answer everyone ! Either way she's too much like hard work when there's girls like Olivier and Amy 5 mins away, Nicky , Carla etc 15 mins away,

Offline midsman

saw gothic princess about 15 months ago, really pleasant girl and don't be put off by the eye patch. Her house was a bit difficult to find though and not that presentable.
Banned reason: Has better things to do than contribute.

Offline Boundless

Shame you got let down Sam, she is just my cup of tea. Hereford is an hour on the bus for me so don't know if i will risk it !

Yes, that what pissed me off too!
I'd spent ages narrowing down my search and came up with Cute Tia.

Incidentally, I did try about half a dozen more, in my aroused state (always a bad idea letting your dick decide on a WG!) but luckily none were available.

np500

Did anyone get a reply to there e-mails, I'm guessing NO ?

fenderstrat31

None to mine. Not read either as of this morning  :(

np500

Mines been unread for best part of a week, sent a text about Saturday , she'll have read that , so long as she's not lost her phone again !

vw

Incidentally, I did try about half a dozen more, in my aroused state (always a bad idea letting your dick decide on a WG!).
That problem seems familiar, the boss often encourages me to push my luck with past midnight call-outs, bastard wish he would give it a break.

np500

I've deleted her profile and e-mail I sent her, because I can , more likely catches to be had with far less fuss. But if she come's our way great, but she'll have to come to me now,

Offline pork sword

Anyone had any replies to their email or text messages to CLT

np500

I deleted her, can't be assed , I f she ever showed interest great but too far away for the hassel