Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An "awful" lot of Romanians  (Read 1545 times)

Cda1966

It seems as you look through the girls on adultwork that it is hard to find that isn't a Romanian with zero reviews or one that is warning you to "use caution etc"

Offline The_Don

It seems as you look through the girls on adultwork that it is hard to find that isn't a Romanian with zero reviews or one that is warning you to "use caution etc"

The W/G makes the difference between a good or bad punt.

Yes some may have bad or no feed back. But use the search  on UKP or post if not sure about a profile.

As with any punt YMMV but this site and other resources may limit a bad punt

Good luck :)

Offline Qwerty

The "use caution" doesn't mean much, usually just that they're relatively new. But it's true there are an _awful_ lot of Romanians, these days

some newer tricks:
pretending to be "latin" in some way, or Spanish/Italian/Brazilian
or even British - with profiles plainly written by a non-native English speaker
or profile text copied from other genuine profiles written by English-speakers. These are often the most convincing
*sigh*

truman

Adultwork have mainly Romanian girls on their database I'm pretty sure the CEO has just joined the EU!!! I have reported so many fake profiles over the past few years, that I have started using agencies again which was a big mistake as most of them are flooded with Romanian/Bulgarian WG'S. What I look for is they always have many similarities!!! I can't say too much as they will change their subtle tactics!

Max Pleasure

I prefer British girls, even though there is often a higher charge.  Also Romanians often look too good to be true, with model looks and bodies and low prices; but usually have zero feedback.

Offline nigel4498

I have never punted with a Romanian pro$$ie thanks to the advice on this forum.
There are two in my manor who constantly have good reviews though so I have been tempted as they must be the exception that breaks the rule.
BTW I have always had good times with Polish and Hungarain girls.

Offline rudolph hucker

Perhaps rename the thread 'An awful lot of awful Romanians'   :unknown:

spkmstr48

I have never punted with a Romanian pro$$ie thanks to the advice on this forum.
There are two in my manor who constantly have good reviews though so I have been tempted as they must be the exception that breaks the rule.
BTW I have always had good times with Polish and Hungarain girls.

For the sake of completeness, perhaps you should punt a bad Romanian?

There are a few good ones, so I hear.

Cda1966

When you say a few is that 2 or 3 ? Out of all the hundreds that show up here

spkmstr48

When you say a few is that 2 or 3 ? Out of all the hundreds that show up here

I've no personal experience of good Romanians Cda, too many confirmed good girls to risk my hard earned, but some of our fellow punters on here appear to have had positive experiences. I'm prepared to believe that they are not all bad and bizarrely both the Romanian civvies I know are really nice.

Cda1966

I've no personal experience of good Romanians Cda, too many confirmed good girls to risk my hard earned, but some of our fellow punters on here appear to have had positive experiences. I'm prepared to believe that they are not all bad and bizarrely both the Romanian civvies I know are really nice.

Yes I agree with you, there must be some decent ones, Sophie for example, but they do seem to be in the minority or as usual it's the minority ruining things for the majority.

truman

I got stung a few times with fake profiles on Adultwork and on meeting the girls I politely asked them why they advertised fake pictures? Their response was liked a well versed hymn  'I am the girl in the pictures and I just recently changed my hair colour'......so I ask what about the increase in body weight, decrease in height and your boob size reduction?!? they know that they've been rumbled and normally look at me like a 'rabbit caught in headlights'. I never kick up a fuss when I leave and I feel sorry for the girls as it's not their fault and they're only a used as a money making cog in a very big wheel. The person responsible for the false advertising was probably sitting in a big mansion in Romania!

spkmstr48

The person responsible for the false advertising was probably sitting in a big mansion in Romania!

Or Moscow or Miami or Delhi or...

Offline The_Don

I got stung a few times with fake profiles on Adultwork and on meeting the girls I politely asked them why they advertised fake pictures? Their response was liked a well versed hymn  'I am the girl in the pictures and I just recently changed my hair colour'......so I ask what about the increase in body weight, decrease in height and your boob size reduction?!? they know that they've been rumbled and normally look at me like a 'rabbit caught in headlights'. I never kick up a fuss when I leave and I feel sorry for the girls as it's not their fault and they're only a used as a money making cog in a very big wheel. The person responsible for the false advertising was probably sitting in a big mansion in Romania!

And this is why if you get External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only its important to post a review. You can save others, time and money by helping them avoiding these scammers. As for feeling sorry each to their own. I won't grease the cogs and wheel by adding money to it (that will slow it down a bit IMO)