Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Coco - Southampton  (Read 1159 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593359) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Al

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All arranged via text on day
£80 for 30 mins - extras offered inc OWO which you have to pay for
Venue is a flat that the Thais use regularly near Hill Lane.

The girl is the one in photos - about 5 foot, maybe 25-30 years old. Photos are edited with much smoother and lighter skin. She is not as skinny as the photos but not fat. She also had braces I think. Overall I;d rate her as average looking.

Before I paid I asked if kissing was included as per texts and told yes

Well you can guess what happened next - no kissing

In fact it was a bog standard routine - rub her tits over me, some OW and straight to sex - her on top and then her lying down.

The action was prob less than 15 mins.

If you just want a bog standard P&D then this may be for you.

If I was feeling generous I may have given this a neutral as I have had worse experiences but I am sick of spending £80 and being mugged off with false advertising and shit service.

Offline wiltsman

Strange  .... my experience was completely different.  She had said kissing was included, but when I asked if this was French kissing, she said that was £10 extra. As was owo.  I paid for both and had a really full on experience, no holding back on the kissing  .... and had my full half hour.  I'll do a review  ... a strong positive from me!

Offline wiltsman