Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKPUNTING - A comparison  (Read 3661 times)

Offline shagbambi

I recently registered on a national punting site in another country as I wished to ask fellow punters where I could find a decent and safe punt.  I used the word whore house to refer to brothels that I had visited in the past.  My post never got out of pre-mod.  Obviously such terms are offensive on that forum!

I then read the boards in detail.  On this forum prossies are paid up advertisers.  I could see how skewed the punters were in there slavish ass licking of the girls on the board.  There was no decent punting information.  The touting were sickening, as were the fluffies. 

It really drove home how lucky we are to have UKP and how important it is to keep touting off the boards. Thanks to Nik and Admin for putting the punter first and for allowing us to speak like punters.

Offline Ipunter

I think NIK and ADMIN are one of the same...  :drinks:

vw

nothing quite like it anywhere !

yorkshire123

I have read a few different punting forums (albeit uk based) & I have to agree the open flirting/touting that's allowed & encouraged is difficult to accept for a contributing UKP member such as myself.

That's why a lot of prossie's seem to despise this site so much as its not tolerated on here, they see a hissy fit as an acceptable right to reply & cry/bleat until the white knights come to save their dignity & gang up on any punter that dares to mention the slightest negative.

Also said forums admins seem very jealous of UKP & could only dream of the membership/traffic UKP has & this months increase must have them crying in their cornflakes every morning.

All that said its their forum to run as they see fit but for me even if they wanted to change & emulate the success of this forum its too late as the prossie's & fluffies rule the roost and once imbedded there's no going back.

For those that demand wholesale changes to this site, white knight, flirt & act like total fuckwits would do well to remember that we get this all for free  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think NIK and ADMIN are one of the same...  :drinks:

Totally wrong.       :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Having met NIK a number of times I can assure you that he is not Admin.     :hi: :hi:

vw

Having met NIK a number of times I can assure you that he is not Admin.     :hi: :hi:
Have you seen them together ?  Now that would remove reasonable doubt

Offline Jimmyredcab

Have you seen them together ?  Now that would remove reasonable doubt

No, I have not met Admin ----------------- but I have been on this site since day two so I know the history better than most. :hi:

Offline Ipunter

Have you met ADMIN? How do you go about meeting NIK?

Offline stevedave

Agreed, this site is bloody excellent - thanks to those who must spend an inordinate amount of time running, updating, moderating it etc  :drinks:

Some of the other sites I've been on, more regional ones, are so sycophantic and WG biased that they cease to be credible in my opinion...this is where UKP stands out  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

How do you go about meeting NIK?

NIK would be unlikely to meet total strangers --------------- it could be a slag journalist from The Sun.    :scare:

Offline RedKettle

Go to a book signing at WH Smiths... :D :D :lol: :lol:

OldAdmin

Have you met ADMIN?

I haven't met anyone from this site.
So theoretically I could be a SAAFE prostitute  :D

vw

I thought Admin was NIK's secretary, but hey ho saafe man!

Offline Ipunter

Hi NIK! Lol

Offline anyfucker

link

Offline Marmalade

They are not the same but both dedicated to helping pùnters get decent info. Nik started the site -- not an easy job and it was hacked and well and truly fucked several times. He's written a book on his punting adventures including some scum bag whores.

I corresponded with the man who is Admin in the early days. He's a technical whiz among other things, bought the site off Nik, and put it on a stable footing. If you like UKP it is impossible to thank these two guys enough.

Offline Marmalade

Foreign national punting sites:

The only ones I've found that have any useful info are usually in another language. If you can translate easily enough (with or without google) and are visiting some far flung place, I think it's worth having a look, even if most are shite.

OldAdmin

Also said forums admins seem very jealous of UKP & could only dream of the membership/traffic UKP has & this months increase must have them crying in their cornflakes every morning.

They spend all their day reading UKP because their own failing sites barely get activity.

Despite the fact they run punting forums, they are not punters themselves. The only time they get close to punting is taking the cash that their prossie girlfriend earned to spend on themselves.

willmo1

Great place and grateful for the info on here. Not big on reading or writing reviews but other stuff well handy.

Thanks guys.  :drinks:

Offline PLeisure

They are not the same but both dedicated to helping pùnters get decent info. Nik started the site -- not an easy job and it was hacked and well and truly fucked several times. He's written a book on his punting adventures including some scum bag whores.

I corresponded with the man who is Admin in the early days. He's a technical whiz among other things, bought the site off Nik, and put it on a stable footing. If you like UKP it is impossible to thank these two guys enough.

+1 Amen to that   :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

This site has transformed my punting in so many ways.

I see a greater variety of girls because I have the confidence that they are genuine and should be OK, although I still visit the odd unreviewed girl just for the thrill of the unknown. 

I am much safer because of the advice on here - cannot believe I used to use my work phone!!!

I am far more confident about so many issues because of discussions on here.

Perhaps however the main thing is that punting now seems a shared and fun experience, much like a hobby, whereas in the past it was a guilty secret.

Offline Blackpool Rock

link
Ha you beat me to it but presumably if Admin posted a link to him/herself that would be touting so Admin would then ban him/herself and the UKP website would implode?  :scare:

Chuckman

Thank you to Admin and Nik for making this site a place where the punters come first (pardon the expression). Without it we would be left dealing with %%% and the like for getting information about WGs and the scene in general.

OldAdmin

Improvements to this site (review search by location / distance, uploading pics, exchange of private gallery pics, etc.) is coming late next month.
Next month of course is also UKP's 5th birthday   :drinks:

Offline jackthelad

I'll drink to that. Thank you and cheers.

Offline Ipunter

Improvements to this site (review search by location / distance, uploading pics, exchange of private gallery pics, etc.) is coming late next month.

Thanks for the information! Where do we stand "legally" passing photos around?

vw

Good one, location search sounds a great enhancement !

Offline superchamp

So it's bad form to get all fluffy about prossies but it's OK to get fluffy with NIK and Admin. Only joking, UKP has been a game changer as  far as my punting experience is concerned, and long may it continue under their expert guidance.
 Now, who do I see about my UKP tee shirt and key ring?

Offline The_Don

Been to a few sites/forums and UKP. Has a mixture of things that keep me and I'm sure others happy to be part of.

The hard work and effort, that people have put in to keep it this way. Show's it capability and worth to punters worldwide :thumbsup:

pierrot

I think what sets UKP apart is the lack of advertising so the site isnt relant on adverts from working girls to be viable.
Long may it retain its independence.

mrhappypants

Amen to all that.  Great site.  Thanks to all involved.

Dave

Stealthshagger

In the north east corner of Leicester Square, if you stand next to the falafel cart and look closely, you'll see it's a secret entrance. Unzip, so the head of your penis is out. Tug it three times so the guy behind the cart sees, and wink once whilst you whisper "who's a clever boy then?".  He looks at you in recognition, and at that moment you ask him "can I see your secret entrance". If any of this fails, try again, but louder.

He lets you in and you pick up the phone inside. Nik answers the phone.

Offline pumps

:drinks: 

vt

Thank you to Admin and Nik for making this site a place where the punters come first (pardon the expression). Without it we would be left dealing with prossienet and the like for getting information about WGs and the scene in general.

I used to be on that site and constantly clashing with tired prossies like Chloekisses who used the site as a touting platform and hated to hear anything negative about her kind and would rant hysterically at anyone who did, there were the prossie lapdogs like Melchett & markdee who jump on the attack of any punter who wanted to tell it how it is. There spineless mods like JKay who was a male ex-brothel maid and would invariably side with the prossies, then there were the prossie mods like DanishPia who were totally out of their depth.

Presiding over this mess was Galahad, who could see that his site was becoming more & more useless to punters, but was powerless to act because of his blind jealousy over AW's success and fear of his pimp & prossie paymasters.

This site is definitely the best place for punters, where pimps & prossies can't affect the free flow of information. Cheers to NIK for conceiving it and Admin for nurturing it!!  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

I used to be on that site and constantly clashing with tired prossies like Chloekisses who used the site as a touting platform and hated to hear anything negative about her kind and would rant hysterically

"Tut tut! You are being disrespectful to fat old dusty-phone fanny-flapping whores, Sir!"

I believe the correct form of addresd for this beautiful young lady is 'Chloe-the-ugly-cunt-typhoid-kisses'. Something like that. Preceded with "Your fucking highness" of course.

:D :lol: :D

Davros

+1 to that - from a long-time lurker and new member... keep up the good work gentlemen!

Chuckman

I used to be on that site and constantly clashing with tired prossies like Chloekisses who used the site as a touting platform and hated to hear anything negative about her kind and would rant hysterically at anyone who did, there were the prossie lapdogs like Melchett & markdee who jump on the attack of any punter who wanted to tell it how it is. There spineless mods like JKay who was a male ex-brothel maid and would invariably side with the prossies, then there were the prossie mods like DanishPia who were totally out of their depth.

Presiding over this mess was Galahad, who could see that his site was becoming more & more useless to punters, but was powerless to act because of his blind jealousy over AW's success and fear of his pimp & prossie paymasters.

This site is definitely the best place for punters, where pimps & prossies can't affect the free flow of information. Cheers to NIK for conceiving it and Admin for nurturing it!!  :drinks:

Completely agree!

Prossienet - the online version of George Muppet and just as insignificant.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:52:03 pm by Chuckman »