Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dress Code for Punting  (Read 6081 times)

Steptoe

One recently retired NW London prossie would always pick your clothes off the floor and neatly fold them for you putting them on the chair. Either a bit of class or possibly a touch of OCD.

Quite common in Thai places (those I visit anyway) for the girl to help you to undress and to neatly fold your clothes.  Adds to the anticipation of the time to come in my view, especially as (in certain apartments) the next stage is that she helps you shower   :D

Step

Offline cueball

To return to op's subject...

Are you serious, you really are asking what to wear to go and pay a lass for a fuck?

Bloody hell ha ha ha ha :dash:

Offline willie loman

I wear my works uniform, with lanyard and id, make sure my company van and logo is outside sauna, so I don't have to walk too far, once got towed away lol, next time I will put in an extra 50 p, to be safe.

Offline Gordon Bennett

White v-neck Matalan tee shirt. Grey Adidas sweat shorts. White old skool RunDMC style Adidas trainers, laces untied and tucked in worn with trainer socks. M&S slip style white under crackers. All pristeen and immaculately clean.
When weather turns shorts get replaced with Levi 501s.
I stuff cash to cover fee, extra time and tip in right pocket of shorts and car key (literally one key as house keys and phone are left in car) in my other pocket. I carry a bottle of water  and pop a blue pill as I walk up swigging the water to get hydrated.
I find dressing and small talk at end of punt a bit weird so I like fact I can sling my clobber back on in 30 secs and take my leave.

Jay-Jay

To return to op's subject...

Are you serious, you really are asking what to wear to go and pay a lass for a fuck?

Bloody hell ha ha ha ha :dash:
Obviusly Cb, the op thinks Gok Whan is on here somewhere......prick!

Jay

Offline foreverchanges

Groucho Marx style false nose ,glasses and moustache..oh and clean underwear in case I get knocked over.

JupitersBurning

Offline Captain Fuzzyduck

Aviator shades, black thong and my shower cap.
Oops, wrong thread....

Offline TallPaul

Pair of Jeans, XXL shirt that can be removed over my head even buttoned up and a pair of slip on shoes
no socks or underwear. Quick off and in case anything happens am dressed again in seconds

Offline anyfucker

Pair of Jeans, XXL shirt that can be removed over my head even buttoned up and a pair of slip on shoes
no socks or underwear. Quick off and in case anything happens am dressed again in seconds
brothel creepers?  :D

Ella

As a WG myself I think the majority of us don't give a shit what you wear, as long as it isn't a shell suit and you're clean  :D

lancspunter

I need to bin the shellsuit???

JupitersBurning

Fuck clothes, just paint the Burberry pattern onto your skin with a Nike logo painted to your cock and the words "Just do it."

vw

As a WG myself I think the majority of us don't give a shit what you wear, as long as it isn't a shell suit and you're clean  :D
Ella Fox/Foxx/Fix/fucks do you help the guys fold it up ?  As discussed earlier in the thread?

Type_O_Negative

Please don't forget to be clean too!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Velcro fly?

Offline Robert44

Yes, one of my regs does this for me, hanging my jacket, folding trousers and so on.

One girl I met, actually turned my socks into little neat folded balls. Never seen that done before.
She also folded my clothes and hung them in the wardrobe. Kept the room looking tidy, not that I noticed for long.

Ella

Ella Fox/Foxx/Fix/fucks do you help the guys fold it up ?  As discussed earlier in the thread?

Ella fox :)

And I hang coats up and provide hangers for suits but wouldn't go as far as folding everything and neatly rolling socks up I'd feel like I was their mother. Although if it was something men felt strongly about I would include 'folding clothes neatly' to my vast list of services.

Diehard

Really? I always turn up in a shell suit and baseball cap and sunglasses and my collar upturned covering mouth...just in case u naughty ladies have cctv operating. Discretion darling is what we pay you for.

Diehard

And I hang coats up and provide hangers for suits but wouldn't go as far as folding everything and neatly rolling socks up I'd feel like I was their mother. Although if it was something men felt strongly about I would include 'folding clothes neatly' to my vast list of services.

But don't you feel like our mother when we suckle on your nipples sweetheart?  :dance:

Offline Cuntminion

Almost perfect just crack the iron out and give them a once over and your a ten

Recently a girl I saw (Vicky) did make me think after the fact, not a negative point but amusing

"You can put your clothes over there"

I'm just looking at floor there was a bed, side tables that were full that's it

So putting my clothes over there meant on that bit of floor as opposed to another bit of floor

Spoilt for choice on floor storage space  :unknown:

Offline Owwhatanight

I like to turn up with a hankerchief on my head that's knotted on the corners. Sandles,white socks,shorts,string vest and me whippet by me side. Ayeeee those were the days

Bestway

you need a hanger up your arse and hang you upside down,
Grow up please

Offline Cuntminion

you need a hanger up your arse and hang you upside down,
Grow up please

Don't be a prick there was nothing immature about the post you quoted

Quesadilla

Don't be a prick there was nothing immature about the post you quoted
Banned now - don't think he went about that in the BestWay at all... :sarcastic:

Offline Cuntminion

Banned now - don't think he went about that in the BestWay at all... :sarcastic:

That was quick

I know this is a punters site but there's no harm (correct me if I'm wrong) when it's post here impartially and in relevance

I'm sure some do