Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free galleries on AW  (Read 1081 times)

Online Stevelondon

There are all sorts of criteria as to why we punters choose someone.
Sometimes I just browse etc.

A peeve of mine is when a SP charges for private galleries when she could have put up two or three enticing free ones.

Little thing maybe.

Offline berksboy

If she does not have clear pics that show what she looks like on her main page i just move on. And why do some put close ups of their bums feet ect ?

Offline lillythesavage

A peeve of mine is when a SP charges for private galleries when she could have put up two or three enticing free ones.

Little thing maybe.

Had this discussion once or twice  :D  With punters and providers.

First point is the reaction on here to SP,s asking for a picture prior to meet, while expecting face pics on a public whoring profile, I realise they are advertising but if you do not want a pic on Whatsapp, they have the same fears.

Internet time machines now drag up the deleted past, people use them here, students or others planning a short term career do not want the past to bite them  :unknown:

I think the rise in B&S profiles and fake pictures is because of this, using lookalike pics found online is easy and safer, just some have a different idea of their looks than reality  :D

The more pictures that get posted on sites like this, the more it becomes aware that it can come back and bite, the less anyone will want to post actual pictures that could identify them :unknown:, unless they do not give 2 fucks.

Online Stevelondon

My apologies Lilly. I think my OP was misleading.
I’m not on about face pictures. Just the fact that some SP’s can’t even put up a couple of beautiful body freebies. If they do it’s usually the same ones that are in the opening profile.
Agree with berksboy. Some of the images on profiles are utter crap. Your advertising yourself for fucks sake. Makes business sense to at least attempt to look good.  :D
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 10:00:08 am by Stevelondon »

Offline B4bcock

And why do some put close ups of their bums feet ect ?

I believe foot fetish is quite common and is usually easy money for an SP compared with being rogered senseless during a meeting, so, if her feet are in good shape, it makes sense for a girl to advertise them.

Online FiveKnuckles

when i started punting i bought 15-20 in AW credits to check PG's, fussy eater syndrome.  still have around 10 credits left.

now that i have Kuck's AW civilizer, some PG pics will show.  no longer feel cheated when the PG face pics are blurred  :hi:

Offline WelshClipper

I once booked a SP purely on her profile description, she chose not to post any photos at all.
She was an excellent fuck and I was sad when she left.

But I think I was lucky, there are many profiles on AW where the girl behind the door is a disappointment.

Its a hard lesson to learn, but at the end of the day, you have to be prepared to walk if the girl does not match what you expected from the profile.

Especially when dick is bursting to get some   :crazy:

Offline Waterhouse

Even when there are proper photos in the public galleries, I only ever use them as a guideline and take them with a pinch of salt as more often than not the photos aren’t representative anyway - shopped to death, years out of date, stolen from other sites/models/SPs. 

Then on the other hand, there is that rare and pleasing occasion when the girl is actually better in the flesh than her photos, sadly not often though.

Offline lillythesavage

My apologies Lilly. I think my OP was misleading.
I’m not on about face pictures. Just the fact that some SP’s can’t even put up a couple of beautiful body freebies. If they do it’s usually the same ones that are in the opening profile.
Agree with berksboy. Some of the images on profiles are utter crap. Your advertising yourself for fucks sake. Makes business sense to at least attempt to look good.  :D

The points still stand though, people can easily be identified from body shots and descriptions, particularly with tatts or piercings, those using poor own pictures is to avoid being identified, those using harvested pics for the same reason.

I doubt anyone here would plaster pictures on a publicly viewable profile. With tools now available anything posted on the net is there forever, no matter if it is deleted or not.

These tools are the reasons behind less using clear own pics and the increase in harvesting.

Offline LLPunting

The points still stand though, people can easily be identified from body shots and descriptions, particularly with tatts or piercings, those using poor own pictures is to avoid being identified, those using harvested pics for the same reason.

I doubt anyone here would plaster pictures on a publicly viewable profile. With tools now available anything posted on the net is there forever, no matter if it is deleted or not.

These tools are the reasons behind less using clear own pics and the increase in harvesting.

Young(er) SPs are plenty savvy with photo editting, all the deceptive filter crap and reproportioning is proof of that.  Even the 50-somethings are often at it.  Masking identifying tattoos, scar patterns, skin discolourations, nipple shapes, skin texture or whatever is literally child's play so being picture matched by body against disimilar images is nigh on unlikely.
All they need to do is take pictures specifically for "work" and not purloin their real life posing library just because they (think) look pretty in them.  Sure we can all forgive missing out a face shot as long as something is honest about the offer.

So called "smart" civvies dabbling at sex-work to pay their way through college (or passing difficulty) are only at risk of compromising themselves because they cannot contain their own vanity.

Offline Malvolio

Little thing maybe.

Get Kuck's Adultwork Civilizer extension working on Google Chrome - problem solved.