Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Parlour Etiqutte - advice please  (Read 2903 times)

Offline holeymoley

I have on the odd occasion visited the “ typically “ Thai parlour where there has been no doubt that extras were on offer. I fancy visiting a place advertised on gumtree that looks legit so my question is should I wait for an instruction regarding underwear removal or just strip off. I would be partaking of a full body massage. Oviouslly I have looked on here and asked if anyone had been, without success.
Your best suggestions are wellcome.

satyromaniac

Yeah I always just strip down to me birthday suit no matter where I go for a massage. If they don’t want to look at your hairy naked arse then they usually just cover you with a towel.
No need to be so polite or nervous about their reaction to you being naked. Most, if not all masseuses in Chinese and Thai parlours are only working there for the money they make on extras.

What do you mean by legit? Have you got a link to one you are interested in?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 05:29:12 am by satyromaniac »

Offline catweazle

Agreed, always strip fully. If it's a legit place, they'll either tell you to keep the boxers on, or cover you.

In many Chinese  or Thai places, as has been said, they will rely on the  fees for extras to make  their money.  If l am at a place where l have been before, and therefore  know extras are always on the menu, they will often leave you to undress.  I try to ensure  l have at least a semi on, as, when sh e returns, they always look

Offline houseboot

I have on the odd occasion visited the “ typically “ Thai parlour where there has been no doubt that extras were on offer.

There is always doubt no matter where you go ..... or what you've read ..... or what you have been told about the shop you are visiting.

You can ask, "Pants/boxers on or off?", but some Thai/Chinese ladies may not understand the question and most are quite relaxed about full nudity anyway .... so, personally, I just strip off.

If they cover you with a towel ..... don't panic  ..... lots of ladies use a towel in the early stages especially if they "crawl" over you as part of their massage.

A little conversation early on, nothing explicit just asking where they've worked before and where you've been before, helps set the scene.

Thereafter a few appreciative murmurs when they stray near your interesting bits or your arm "dropping" and resting on her calf will usually prompt a giggle or, if you're unlucky, a reprimand.

Ipman1973

There is always doubt no matter where you go ..... or what you've read ..... or what you have been told about the shop you are visiting.
The etiquette of what to say should you strike lucky is the conundrum.
Not sure how it goes in your area's ? but in west of Scotland it usually spells the end of their business ( by by licence) if a shop  is "outed " by a review or discussion that confirms that happy endings etc are on offer.

Even the strictly legit in my experience won't bat an eyelid should you have a raging hard-on,  and can be quite a thrill in itself as they studiously work around it. :lol:

Offline pewpewpew

I always get naked unless they tell me otherwise. I think if you leave underwear on they'll get the impression that you don't want anything extra

Offline holeymoley

The etiquette of what to say should you strike lucky is the conundrum.
Not sure how it goes in your area's ? but in west of Scotland it usually spells the end of their business ( by by licence) if a shop  is "outed " by a review or discussion that confirms that happy endings etc are on offer.

Even the strictly legit in my experience won't bat an eyelid should you have a raging hard-on,  and can be quite a thrill in itself as they studiously work around it. :lol:

Not sure what to say other than in my area - Yorkshire / Humberside it would lead to their business increasing, and substantially if a good review posted.  I don't see how this site would work otherwise, may be someone with more experience has a view - over to you Mr Nigel F ?

mikexxlong

be just like the day you were born nekkid

but preferably not screaming and crying though that might cause some issues :D

Offline Logamimo

I have on the odd occasion visited the “ typically “ Thai parlour where there has been no doubt that extras were on offer. I fancy visiting a place advertised on gumtree that looks legit so my question is should I wait for an instruction regarding underwear removal or just strip off. I would be partaking of a full body massage. Oviouslly I have looked on here and asked if anyone had been, without success.
Your best suggestions are wellcome.

If in doubt strip naked, lie on your front with your legs open and make appreciative noises when she touches your naughty bits. If all seems to be going well keep your arms and hands along your sides in a position where she will rub her groin against your hands when she changes position, if she does'nt back off at this stage game on, just slide your hand down her leg and tell her how lovely her skin is then just take it from there, always works for me  :lol:

JudgeFudge

I've always stripped off even in what has proven to be legit premises. Not been told to 'cover up' on any occasion; guess that's what the towel is for!

Offline scutty brown

strip naked unless she tells you otherwise

and don't wear boxers, wear a thong or g-string in case she does want them left on. less to get in the way

Offline Bonker

Take your boxers down, slap your dick on the table and say "in yer gob or up yer cunt".

Works for me every time.
Honest.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:08:24 am by Bonker »

Offline redveee

In the times I've been to a FBSM I've got butt naked when the girl has left the room and taken the opportunity to wind the clock back 15 minutes which in reality is pointless as the girl uses her phone for the time. when I'm led face down on the table my arms are usually loosly holding the supporting framework or reaching back and stroking her legs and butt. The firsat few tentative strokes are difficult guaging the reaction but sometimes I'm told that it will cost and I say that isn't an issue.

Offline holeymoley

Thanks for all your replies guys.  I will shortly post a review having taken your very best advice.

But I am also curious when you see an advert that catches your eye but looks legit, what is your preferred way of testing the temperature so to speak, would turn up and get naked ? or would you phone ot text asking if extras on offer - is this acceptable ? Cheers

Offline GingerNuts

But I am also curious when you see an advert that catches your eye but looks legit, what is your preferred way of testing the temperature so to speak, would turn up and get naked ? or would you phone ot text asking if extras on offer - is this acceptable ? Cheers

You can phone or text but a lot of these places won't discuss anything that way to maintain the pretence of legitimacy. Some may even be displeased because you ask.

You'll get some clues from the nature of any advertisements or web sites.

A lot of places will have been reviewed or discussed here which removes a lot of the uncertainty.

Failing all that strip down to your birthday suit and see how it goes.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 10:24:08 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline bigboy96

They sometimes ask if I've been there before. As I usually go to the same places I obviously say yes, if a new place I just say I have, but a while ago.  Some have a notice 'No sexual services' You can ignore that for a hj.  I always strip off and lay down. Occasionally they put a towel over my bum and remove it soon after!  When their hands get somewhere nice, just give a little mmmm and they know you are up for more.  Just look at the reviews, find one you like and go for it.

Offline anonyorks

I always get naked unless they tell me otherwise. I think if you leave underwear on they'll get the impression that you don't want anything extra

This is all you need to know and spot on imo

Offline raygun

I play a Sign language game with the service provider at the start of the session, prior to disrobing. It may be a bit theatrical, but works for me most of the time. Play this game after you pay the House’s hour or half hour rates, and are alone with the lady in the room.

Sign language is how to play the game. It supports the fact that no spoken words occur, thus nobody can hear, nor any recordings of monetary exchange ever takes place. Just something between two consenting adults. For this just communicate silently, mouthing in the words, and make hand gestures.

I find displaying two, or three if you can afford it, twenties.  One for happy ending, a second for her full disrobing, and the third for, um, if she agrees, possibly Girl Friend Experience, or whatever you two negotiate. Using voice and sound is a no-no, so use hand gestures instead. Pretend whispers maybe, but as quiet as possible. 

One hand showing the first note, the other hand formes a fist and twisting wrist (the wanker). If she signals approval to that, then offer a second twenty note and silently gesture pointing to your collar or top of your head, then swipe pointing down to the floor, and or, gesture over the lady downwards from the top. That indicates clothes off, nude body to body. Swimmers like life guards, tend to swipe upwards, losing their garments while disrobing in the water.

The third twenty note is an extra, I sometimes point to or grab hold of her privates, that seems to get the message across for me. Doesn’t always get a go ahead, depends though, sometimes does.

Advanced players will talk out loud, voicing about her beautiful body, lovely hair, attractive face, or maybe food or the weather while real discussion plays out visually.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 09:27:16 am by raygun »

Offline Redpunter

Just go naked every time , have even got a girl who supposedly does not do HE to give me one.  I think she just got curious after seeing me at full mast. Afterwards she told me that I was her first and not to tell any of the other girls, also that she enjoyed it. not half as much as me :yahoo:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just go naked every time , have even got a girl who supposedly does not do HE to give me one.  I think she just got curious after seeing me at full mast. Afterwards she told me that I was her first and not to tell any of the other girls, also that she enjoyed it. not half as much as me :yahoo:

Lots of them say that to everyone they give a HE to in the hope you'll keep it quiet. Quite often they don't want the boss to find out or punters expecting it.

or to make you feel 'special' so you'll go back.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 09:56:44 am by daviemac »

Ipman1973

Lots of them say that to everyone they give a HE to in the hope you'll keep it quiet. Quite often they don't want the boss to find out or punters expecting it.

or to make you feel 'special' so you'll go back.
Up in Glasgow it's much more about not  being in contravention of the entertainments licence , takes time to be a regular and trusted  and for you to keep asking rather than them being "caught" offering.
 Though with some of the independents you are spot on as regards the hand job/ extras  being sold as a "only for you " sales pitch.