Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Remember your first ever punt ?  (Read 785 times)

Offline Nij

Hi guys
Was thinking , I been off the punting scene for many years but thinking of trying out a few WG . Do anyone of you remember your first ever punt ? How did you feel before? Nervous ? Excited?

I remember mine and thinking of the worry it might be a scam ect ect ... but it was great

Online TheOracle

Hi guys
Was thinking , I been off the punting scene for many years but thinking of trying out a few WG . Do anyone of you remember your first ever punt ? How did you feel before? Nervous ? Excited?

I remember mine and thinking of the worry it might be a scam ect ect ... but it was great

My first ever punt was with a Greek whore, on a big, busy street of an Italian city. I had just been dumped by my girlfriend of many years for my best friend, and was obviously a bit sad. But more than anything, I was curious about this forbidden thing, and whether I would have the guts to go through with it. The girl was very beautiful, tall with long legs, long curly hair, a beautiful young face. She was probably my age at the time. She told me to drive in a nearby petrol station, which was closed at the time. In the back there was a small parking spot with no lights around. We did our thing, it was quick, sad, surgical: I couldn't touch her much, she wouldn't kiss, the condom was thick and made the whole thing feel like putting it in a plastic tube. She whined more than moaned, she asked me to be quick. Otherwise, she was lifeless throughout. Probably 50K liras at the time, or something like that.

After the thing, which lasted 5/10 minutes overall, I drove her back to her spot. She got off without a smile. The whole thing had been horrible, dehumanizing, incomprehensible, it was inconceivable for me that someone might want to do this on a regular basis. I drove away, and got myself on the way home. After a few minutes a flash of blue intermittent lights and a high-pitched sound appeared behind me. I stopped, a couple of police people (a man and a woman) came off the car with big guns in their hands. They almost didn't say a word, let me off my car, looked inside mine with flashlights, probably looking for drugs, couldn't find any (and ignored the filled condom near the ashtray) and let me on my way. That added even a more depressing aspect to the whole thing.

A few years passed before I tried again. Those were years when the same city had a very large number of street walkers, mostly from Albania and Romania. Some striking beauties were walking the pavements. I tried a few: the prices were now around 50/60 euros for a single shot in their flat. They would get in the car, speak with bored voices most of the time, take you to their flat, do the thing trying to get it to last as little as possible and then get back. It was fifty-fifty in terms of enjoyment: most of the Albanians were incredibly beautiful, but also cold as icebergs, distant, frequently contemptful. At the time I didn't know anything about trafficking: in hindsight some of them might have been, which makes me incredibly sad. Romanians were rarer than Albanians, but were a breath of fresh air: they were just as beautiful, but they generally could understand and speak Italian reasonably well,they were there for the money but they could also show you their humanity.

That's when I learned how to deal with them, and the fact that with them the initial impression of distance and unfriendliness melts away once you talk to them like human beings, you let them laugh, you cuddle them a bit. I remember a particular one, young, shy, beautiful and sweet like a schoolgirl character out of a japanese cartoon. It was one of the first times where I realised that meeting a prostitute can be not only fun, but a humanly rewarding experience. She looked at me with those big eyes after we did it (and she had clearly liked it), and told me "it's incredible how easy it was for you to make love with me, it looked like you already knew me". What she didn't know was that it was all thanks to her, she was lovely.

Phaedrus

A good read. Thank you for sharing.