Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde_Bombshell_x  (Read 1524 times)

Offline girthyrod

Blonde Bombshell, artist formerly known as Poison Ivy.

External Link/Members Only

Trying to get contact with her is like trying to contact the dead.

I sought an hour booking, followed her siggested booking protocol. Never heard back, since noticed her profile has removed all shorter bookings and now 4 hours minimum, 500odd for a punt, crazy!!!

Her profile takes patience and effort to read through, booking with a deposit also and her comms are abysmal.

Anyone else struggled to pin her down to taking a booking?

Offline milyzz

Blonde Bombshell, artist formerly known as Poison Ivy.

External Link/Members Only

Trying to get contact with her is like trying to contact the dead.

I sought an hour booking, followed her siggested booking protocol. Never heard back, since noticed her profile has removed all shorter bookings and now 4 hours minimum, 500odd for a punt, crazy!!!

Her profile takes patience and effort to read through, booking with a deposit also and her comms are abysmal.

Anyone else struggled to pin her down to taking a booking?

I would never give a wg a deposit.

Offline Madone1

Don’t waste your time and don’t ever give them a deposit definitely the dumbest thing you can do

A 4 hour booking minimum is going to kill her business save a couple of loved up fluffers she can leach from.

Offline tesla

I tried to book her a couple of years ago, comms were hard work so gave up in the end, reading some of the reviews on here since has not convinced me to try again

Offline jd181064

Tried to book on several occasions, following her profile instructions, got the odd reply but never close to a booking.
Came to the conclusion she's got issues to behave like she does, so best avoided.

Offline girthyrod

Don’t waste your time and don’t ever give them a deposit definitely the dumbest thing you can do

A 4 hour booking minimum is going to kill her business save a couple of loved up fluffers she can leach from.

500+ each time.

Shes delusional.

With her customer service and attitude she will do well, even the timeserved expert pros dont limit their custom like this.

Why not do hour bookings min? I cant think of any punter who would seek a 4hr at half a bag of sand for a WG theyve not met.  For that coin, you can get flights and hotel for weekend to any City and a punt.

Offline guymids-72

Gave up on this one a while back.
Spent a couple of weeks texting / calling with her stupid special phrases and never had a response.
Shame as she looks fit....but too much effort

Offline JonJones86

I have seen this girl a few times and she is very good at what she does. You just have to drop her regular texts and eventually get a response. I have only ever done incalls with her. But it looks like she hasn't been available for an incall at all recently

Offline girthyrod

I have seen this girl a few times and she is very good at what she does. You just have to drop her regular texts and eventually get a response. I have only ever done incalls with her. But it looks like she hasn't been available for an incall at all recently

I wanted a meet, but now £520 for 4hrs is minimum booking. I dont forsee ever pursuing again.

Offline JonJones86

I have had a good look at her profile and I think she has taken incalls off because she is moving.  She mentioned that to me the last time I saw here.  She only does minimum 4 hours for an outcall but I reckon when she setup for incall again she will go back to minimum time of 30 minutes

Offline justdesserts

She's been on my HL for absolutely ages and I've tried numerous times to book, I've never managed to get a reply though. Was going to try again for next week but just came across this thread and noticed the change to £520 for 4 hours!! Needless to say she's now off my HL!

Offline girthyrod

Thought about trying to book in hope she sorted herself out.

Account deleted. Shame :unknown: