Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybritsarah - Anyone seen her recently?  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Arbetare

Evening Gents.

I was wondering if anyone had seen this girl recently? External Link/Members Only

She's got 10 positives, but the reviews are a bit old.

I'm tempted, but with little to go on in her gallery (apart from that stunning arse) she might be too risky for my tastes.

Offline Excalibur

I’ve not seen her recently and before I was a UKP member.  She’s not the best looking but has a toned body and is easy going and friendly.  Her service is pretty dirty, I can remember her taking my cock up her arse without any lube ( mind you I ain’t big) and finishing with her lying on the bed with me standing up wanking and spunking over her face.  No cum dodger.

Might be worth doing a cam or Skype session first.

mrpeterman

I’ve not seen her recently and before I was a UKP member.  She’s not the best looking but has a toned body and is easy going and friendly.  Her service is pretty dirty, I can remember her taking my cock up her arse without any lube ( mind you I ain’t big) and finishing with her lying on the bed with me standing up wanking and spunking over her face.  No cum dodger.

Might be worth doing a cam or Skype session first.

Charming.....

That said sounds a grand service, so onto the hotlist she goes

Offline hamchang

External Link/Members Only

I almost booked her once on the basis that she's does indeed come across as a dirty bint. However, I found her xhamster account as above and, well, if she had brown hair, should would remind me far too much of my old jordi Uni house mate called Graham. Nice guy, but never wanted to spunk on his face. .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Excalibur

Good find Hamchang. Sometimes I’m in the mood for a looker/courtesan bollocks and sometimes a bit of slutty (must be slim mind) filth and SBS delivers that service.  I think there is a punting consensus that service experience trumps looks/corpse experience.  When you have good looks/great body + great service the resultant is a punting feeding frenzy.

Now then, where’s ‘our Graham’?

Offline Arbetare

Thanks for the feedback and especially that link to xhamster Hamchang  :hi:

Quite like the look of her myself, certainly not put me off at all. I've been turned down for anal each time I've requested it so hope this'un will be, erm, more accommodating  :D

Offline hamchang

When you have good looks/great body + great service the resultant is a punting feeding frenzy.

How very modest of you. Post a pict and prove it :P

Graham? No idea. It was 20 + years ago.

Offline naraotw

I have had the pleasure of visiting Sarah 5 or 6 times, last one was 6/9 months ago.

Always have a great time, Sarah does what she says on her profile, accurate likes, age etc.

But, the best thing about her is that she actually appears to enjoy herself, and be in need a good seeing to. It maybe an act, I doubt it far too convincing, but because of that she will always be one of the better options in Birmingham.

Can't beat time with a wg who appears to be into it and enjoying herself, rather that going through the motions with yet another......

Offline collins.jack76

I dont think she works very often, not incalls anyway. Those pictures haven't put me off terrific find thank you. I am going to try and get a meet with her.

Offline hamchang

I dont think she works very often, not incalls anyway. Those pictures haven't put me off terrific find thank you. I am going to try and get a meet with her.

always worth googling a hookers exact user name - often something will pop up. In the summer, I did that and it came up with a FB page for a nail salon on Weston Super Mare, and sure enough, the lady owned it.

Offline collins.jack76

always worth googling a hookers exact user name - often something will pop up. In the summer, I did that and it came up with a FB page for a nail salon on Weston Super Mare, and sure enough, the lady owned it.

Not quite the service required  :D
Sarah looks like she's working this week 🤞

Offline Kelgon85

I saw her quite a while ago. She was very good. Nice, professional and yeah, very dirty.

Offline acorn50

I have seen her recently, not sure why I never reviewed, good location, nice looking body and face, great OWO and anal which she seemed to enjoy.

Would return, however, there are others on my HL at the mo that I am trying to work through.

Offline samsung1

Always been interested in seeing her, tall slim and blonde.

How accurrate are her likes list in terms of cim, a levels and dfk?

:hi:

Offline Talbear

I saw her earlier this year... and whilst she was a nice friendly girl, she had the look of a SmackHead... really thin and gaunt...

Not my type at all I’m afraid

Offline Excalibur

Always been interested in seeing her, tall slim and blonde.

How accurrate are her likes list in terms of cim, a levels and dfk?

:hi:

I saw her about 2 years + ago.  All her likes were no problem:DFK, Anal no lube straight in and a good facial.  Not the best looking girl mind.