Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer white Dundee. One to be wary of.  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Arabian72

External Link/Members Only

Has had a few different profiles, one to be wary of, although why anyone would want to book her in first place.....

Offline andymars19

Offline Arabian72

Copy the link and use incognito browsing

Offline Name Not Found

Must be slim pickings in dundee

I don't think that's ever been in doubt. I think she may still be in Dundee's top 10  :lol:

Offline J_H

'Sexy, friendly'!

The punter was asking for trouble, not much sympathy.

Offline Sha99er

Fuck me, she looks a bit rough..  :scare:

Offline Poopster

Offline DoctorSalchicha

I rather have a wank, the state of that.  :vomit:

Offline oddson1970

the most shocking thing about this story is that he booked her for a second time

Offline Name Not Found

the most shocking thing about this story is that he booked her for a second time

And the least shocking thing is that a chav wanted to nick a BMW  :sarcastic:

Offline MrSteven

A Dundee legend, been around ages and in the papers a few times..
Her ad said 'sexy, friendly and best girlfriend experience ever'
Hilarious, also love the way the boyfriend covered his face with a Burberry scarf but left his name for the bank transfer.
There`s a lot to worry about in this tale but the boyfriend storming the house is the worst bit.
No doubt it`s all the punters fault and SNP & Greens will criminalise him if they get their way....

Offline Sha99er

No doubt it`s all the punters fault and SNP & Greens will criminalise him if they get their way....

Haha, that does seem to be the way of things unfortunately.   :scare:

Offline J_H

A Dundee legend, been around ages and in the papers a few times..
Her ad said 'sexy, friendly and best girlfriend experience ever'
Hilarious, also love the way the boyfriend covered his face with a Burberry scarf but left his name for the bank transfer.
There`s a lot to worry about in this tale but the boyfriend storming the house is the worst bit.
Frankly, he deserved everything he got for his stupidity and arrogance.

It was indeed the punter's fault - he called what was obviously junkie hooker (whom he already knew) at one in the morning then had the arrogance to tell her to fuck off - that alone makes him as much low life scum as the other two.  He left his door open and his keys lying about. What did he think was going to happen.

He got off lightly.

Offline tartanspartan

Metro have more or less outed the guy with the street he lives, can't be too many BMWs on for the size of the street! :D :D :D

Offline mills_and_bhuna

35 years old .
The paper rounds must be murder in Dundee

Offline oddson1970

Metro have more or less outed the guy with the street he lives, can't be too many BMWs on for the size of the street! :D :D :D
l just googled the street and your right....think a house move is on the cards

Offline MrSteven

It was indeed the punter's fault - he called what was obviously junkie hooker (whom he already knew) at one in the morning then had the arrogance to tell her to fuck off - that alone makes him as much low life scum as the other two.  He left his door open and his keys lying about. What did he think was going to happen.

He got off lightly.

No doubt he didn`t think this one through and may not be the brightest - or maybe he was pished and had the horn
But hardly deserves getting house entered by Frankensteins long lost brother, forced to transfer money and car nicked though - or maybe that should happen to anyone who changes their mind when reality bites and a junkie turns up or opens the door?  I hate to think what you think should have happened to him if you think he got off lightly. 
He did after all cancel and pay the taxi fare like a gentleman!

Online aberdonian

Anyone on here had the 'pleasure'?

Offline Matrix

No doubt he didn`t think this one through and may not be the brightest - or maybe he was pished and had the horn
But hardly deserves getting house entered by Frankensteins long lost brother, forced to transfer money and car nicked though - or maybe that should happen to anyone who changes their mind when reality bites and a junkie turns up or opens the door?  I hate to think what you think should have happened to him if you think he got off lightly. 

+1 Just showing his nasty streak again.

Offline J_H

+1 Just showing his nasty streak again.
Don't come much nastier than a right shitehouse like yourself, I had to tell you to stop PM-ing me with abuse.

Now fuck off, scumbag.

Offline J_H

Love your definition of a gentleman.

Offline Matrix

Don't come much nastier than a right shitehouse like yourself, I had to tell you to stop PM-ing me with abuse.

Now fuck off, scumbag.

Actually, if you look in the mirror, they do. This thread took a nasty turn with your comments, but it's not really surprising given you want to criminalise punters for punting.

He got off lightly.

I've no idea why you've dragged up that old lie again and just so we can clear it up, which part of this did you feel abused you?  :rolleyes:

This was the P.M sent in response to YOU being abusive and calling me a racist. Which is all in the quoted thread along with your inability to back up your claim with your lovely, non-abusive retort. 

(No subject)
« Sent to: J_H on: February 18, 2021, 07:51:18 pm »ReplyQuoteDelete
I refuse to further derail a thread about a serious topic.  Not that you'll care, but your response will determine whether I ever bother to pay attention to you again.

Quote from: J_H on February 18, 2021, 07:36:31 pm
Frankly, if a disparaging reference to somebody's 'melanin content' isn't dog whistle racism, I'm a banana.

Racism you say?

Do you see how that works?

Would you like to see "dog whistle racism" be punishable by "law" and how would you qualify it?

You may well think someones skin colour is important. I only care about the content of their character.

I'd also like your opinion on the MSP's obsession on skin colour, justified?  :unknown: :hi:

Do us all a favour and drop the victim routine.  You don't seem the precious type. 

Abusive, eh?  :blush:

Online aberdonian

Certainly ends any defence about changing his mind when a junkie type turned up.

Offline Problem Child

Certainly ends any defence about changing his mind when a junkie type turned up.

Maybe he was even more pished first time.
Fucking Dundee though. Us weedgies love Dundee coz it’s just about the only place we can visit and feel posh..

Offline Name Not Found

Maybe he was even more pished first time.
Fucking Dundee though. Us weedgies love Dundee coz it’s just about the only place we can visit and feel posh..

Try Kirkcaldy; you'll feel like a King  :dance:

Offline J_H

Actually, if you look in the mirror, they do. This thread took a nasty turn with your comments, but it's not really surprising given you want to criminalise punters for punting.
I've no idea why you've dragged up that old lie again and just so we can clear it up, which part of this did you feel abused you?  :rolleyes:

This was the P.M sent in response to YOU being abusive and calling me a racist. Which is all in the quoted thread along with your inability to back up your claim with your lovely, non-abusive retort. 

Racism you say?

Do you see how that works?

Would you like to see "dog whistle racism" be punishable by "law" and how would you qualify it?

You may well think someones skin colour is important. I only care about the content of their character.

I'd also like your opinion on the MSP's obsession on skin colour, justified?  :unknown: :hi:

Do us all a favour and drop the victim routine.  You don't seem the precious type. 

Abusive, eh?  :blush:

Which bit of fuck off scumbag do you not understand.

Offline Name Not Found

Which bit of fuck off scumbag do you not understand.

Is this a 5-minute argument or the full half-hour?

Never a good idea to post when you're pissed (off)  :cool:

Offline Matrix

Oh please do stop being abusive.  :lol:

Offline MrSteven

Love your definition of a gentleman.

Tongue in cheek! Still not bad for Dundee though.

Offline J_H

Oh please do stop being abusive.  :lol:
You can start the stopping.

Now fuck off.

Offline Poopster

You can start the stopping.

Now fuck off.

Mate, you need to take a step back for a minute.  If you were reading this thread and read the comments you have made, what would you think about the person who posted them?

Offline Matrix

Back on topic.

I definitely think either party should have right to cancel without having their accommodation broken into and being robbed for money and a car.

It's never nice being canceled on, but i do prefer being informed about the cancellation and  that's even before being offered travel expenses.

I'd hate to think that ANY punter would even dream of behaving like that towards a WG altough there's always a few bad apples.

Robbery is never acceptable.

Offline rathbone

Agreed, it's an unfortunate set of circumstances right enough.  But it does underline that organising outcalls late at night when you're drunk is a bad idea.  In fact, outcalls are a bad idea, full stop, unless you can trust the SP implicitly.

Offline Matrix

Agreed, it's an unfortunate set of circumstances right enough.  But it does underline that organising outcalls late at night when you're drunk is a bad idea.  In fact, outcalls are a bad idea, full stop, unless you can trust the SP implicitly.

Aye, he was definitely stupid.  I reckon we all have been at some point.  Especially after a few beers with the horn.