Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting frustrated looking for a decent punt  (Read 525 times)

Offline Fisherman

Don't know if anyone else is experiencing this

Research the area I am in currently Farnborough
Pick some likely candidates
Check ukp reduces the list considerably
Try to make contact
Then you get
No reply
Busy
Only work until 6:00 pm
Other negative responses
Leaves Didley squat left to book

:dash:

What am I doing wrong, a few years ago it wasn't this hard

Offline tel_house

Even if you cast your net wider, I think you find a similar situation, Southampton is just like it at present.

TH

Veritas

Southampton is just like it at present.

TH

I keep thinking the Southampton/Portsmouth area is the land of milk and honey given the number of my searches that bring up results from there but maybe we are all in the same boat after all!  Someone start one of those gov.uk petitions asking for all decent working girls to be obliged to tour the southern counties more often  :D

Offline nigel4498

I have been trying to arrange a punt for the last two weeks and have got nowhere.  :unknown:
Its really dire now. I had promised myself that I wouldn't visit SP's I've seen before but its looking like I might have to.

Offline hornypnter

Even if you cast your net wider, I think you find a similar situation, Southampton is just like it at present.

TH

Agree, it is not good in terms of punting generally and found it even harder to find a good punting experience these days in south east.
I know good is subjective and varies from person to person. For me it means WG says what she will do and then deliver it instead of playing tricks like wasting time and when you turn up say she doesn't provide the agreed service or even just like there like a corpse.

I know, good old moan  :rolleyes:

Offline Muff licker

I have been trying to get a decent punt in the HA1 / Heathrow area for a while but have been invaded by shitty Roms