Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: heathrow wgs  (Read 628 times)

Paulcurtis

Can anyone recommend a great heathrow wg who doesnt mind being filmed? Or any good wgs in that vicinity....aw seems awful

Cheers

Offline Steely Dan

Age, size, services?  How about a 50something with big tits who likes to rim you?  We are not mind readers, mate.

Online contentguy

If you can make it to Bracknell, Candy may let you film her...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just trying to be helpful.  Let me know if you need someone more fullsome.

Guy

Offline Cupid Stuntz

If you can make it to Bracknell, Candy may let you film her...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just trying to be helpful.  Let me know if you need someone more fullsome.

Guy

Holy Sheepshit. 26 stone  :scare:!! You could get lost in there. I thought "Rosie was a whole lotta Woman weighing in at 19 stone" but Candy trumps her big time :(.

Offline nigel4498

Holy Sheepshit. 26 stone  :scare:!! You could get lost in there. I thought "Rosie was a whole lotta Woman weighing in at 19 stone" but Candy trumps her big time :(.
You'd certainly need a Wide Angle lens to fit her in the action  :D

Gazzaofbucks

I am into photography and use this site......

External Link/Members Only

In my experience, most 'glamour' models will indulge in a bit of 'extras'.

I have had lots of BJ's (sometimes gratis) when a posing model gets turned on.

This site is specifically for Adult models....most will do hand jobs, some blow jobs and a few will fuck (some even bareback with certs to show STD free status).

Check it out.....there will be somebody near Heathrow 😁😉

Offline Lema

I am into photography and use this site......

External Link/Members Only

In my experience, most 'glamour' models will indulge in a bit of 'extras'.

I have had lots of BJ's (sometimes gratis) when a posing model gets turned on.

This site is specifically for Adult models....most will do hand jobs, some blow jobs and a few will fuck (some even bareback with certs to show STD free status).

Check it out.....there will be somebody near Heathrow 😁😉
give me your login details and I'll check it out .

Paulcurtis

Thanks guys

I prefer 18-30 slim....gorgeous george allowed it.

I am very new here..but a very experienced punter.....

Paulcurtis

Adultfolio looks great tyvm

Gazzaofbucks

Just register on the site yourself. I'm not giving out my login ID.

Once registered....you can access hundreds of 'models' some look stunning, others more like your wife or gf. The married ones are the worst (or best if you like) as they mainly give the sexual service.

Give you an idea. Say a two hour booking, open leg / vibrator posing for the first hour followed by an hour of photographing the model on your cock (handjob/BJ) would be around £130-150!

Much better value than a WG and likely to be more fun as most seem to really enjoy the whole thing😁

Hope this helps.

Gaz

Paulcurtis

Thanks Gaz......looks a fantastic site....new to me as i am only used to SA and AW

Gazzaofbucks

Seriously Paul I've done both photography and punting for twenty-five years (not so much these days😘☹️).

Anyway I've probably booked around twenty models in that time and maybe 50-60 punts.....so hardly prolific but I know my way around the scene.

I'd take a model booking over a punt more or less every time.

You'll obviously need a half decent camera....even if you are shite at photography lol.....and always turn up well dressed and presentable (more chance of getting sex of a model then).

Most birds (I'd say 60-70%) will let you touch them and will sort you out with relief of one kind or another.

I used a lovely young girl from Leighton buzzard a few times. First session once she was using her vibrator I asked if she'd like me to touch her....ended up fucking her! She also kissed, sucked, and rimmed my arse!!!!

It's more of a realistic meeting....if she doesn't fancy you, it's likely to just be photos, if you are halfway decent yourself and you have a bit of chat.....you'll most likely get into the girls pants.

Upside is they are all clean, all Brits, and not worn out old (or young for that matter) Lags who have fucked ten punters that day before you!

Another one I did about fourteen years ago was Rose Wood (now Mistress Rose on AW). Back then she'd just started modelling but was (as I found out during an open air shoot) filthy. Within the two hour shoot, I had snogged her, fingered her, licked her pussy (she had a massive orgasm) and I then did a video clip with my camera of her sucking me off and cumming in her mouth (swallowed) that cost me.....£75!!!😁

Did three more sessions during which time She asked me to bring lots of bottled water.....pissed in her mouth whilst she rubbed her clit and then she pissed in my mouth!!!

Lots of fun....double handed wanking, deep throat, rimming you name it and lots of orgasms.

She decided after a year or so to become a Dom and that's what she does now....so no more photos or sex☹️.

Still catch them when they are starting.

I fucked Megan Coxx when she was seventeen (I had no idea at the time thought she was older) during two photoshoots in Reading about fifteen years ago. She was filth (stunning Blowjobs, swallowed) and I still have the photos 😁. That was two two hour shoots.....with sex (she orgasmed on my tongue) each less than £100 (£75 possibly).

So you see....a much better idea than straight punting.....you just have to be a bit more organized as there's arranging the booking....do they shoot from home (or hired studio) or outdoor shoots???

It's definitely worth persuing though and there's a certain satisfaction in getting a model to have sex with you....a bit like chatting a bird up (but with much better odds).

Hope that helps and if you want more help drop me a line on this thread.

Gaz

Paulcurtis

That sounds perfect.

Be good to get a couple under my belt now......if you can recommend any that would be amazing....particularly those that are starting out....bucks or beds that sort of area.

Best